17. I'm Not Returning To The Present.

So, the truth was out there now, Rei's lie tricked everyone for a whole year and now she has taken over the future world and was Queen. 

She kicked them all out of castle she refused to return to the way things used to be she enjoyed her new powers and for the fact that she was going to have a baby of her own as well, and only Princess Serenity could stop her barrier and defeat her so when Trista brought everyone back to the past and went to find Serena but when they finally caught up too her.

Things weren't as happy as everyone imagined it would be, they expected that she would just jump into Darien's arms and be glad that they found her, But the woman before them looked scared of them like they were going to take away her happiness a second time around. Later on, that night because of her emotions and her husband trying to comfort her, instead of talking about them she kissed Inuyasha instead and begged him not to stop. And so, they didn't stop Inuyasha pleased her and shortly afterward they both were asleep.

The scouts and Darien didn't understand what exactly happened to the woman they once knew, But the Priestess named Kagome said it was best that Serena be the only one who tells them the truth. So, let's begin. Enjoy.

It was the next morning when she came too in bed beside Inuyasha. He had been awake for a while watching her sleep, but his own thoughts were scared. What if she still loves that Darien guy more than himself? This scared him truly.

"Hey good morning, dear, spoken up Serena" gently placing her hand on his face. His face was showing a lot of emotions inside his eyes. He wasn't handling all of this information or the way she was acting he was scared.

"Inuyasha....! What's wrong? Asked Serena" worried about him. "After everything that's happened this last year between us. But he's alive not dead, You? You're not...! You won't leave me, will you? Asked Inuyasha" terrified of losing her. 

"What...!!! No, I'd never leave you, how can you think that or believe that I'd just walked away from you, I married you, Inuyasha, I love you, I chose you, you're my husband now, I love you, Replied Serena" gently brushing her hand over his face gently getting him to look her in the eyes. As she sat up in bed looking down at his face.

As he laid in her lap for a moment. "Inuyasha what is wrong with you? I've never seen you act like this before. Asks Serena" worried about him. "I'm terrified...!!! I can't afford to lose you, spoken up Inuyasha" scared and holding her hand now.

"Inuyasha....!!!! That will never happen, I am not going to leave you, you don't have to be scared, I am your girl and only your girl now, I won't go back on my vow's, Spoken up Serena" serious tone voice. As he curled into a ball onto her lap.

"Serena, how do you feel about them being here, you didn't speak much last night, you were crying and hurt I could tell with the way you were crying, and then we made love, I was just has scared, But I fear that now that he's here, and that he's alive, Not dead does your heart still belong to me, or does it belong to him still? Asked Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

As she placed his hand on her belly.

"Inuyasha, Feel it our child grows within Me, Within my body, And it's a part of You and Me, And that's a happiness no one is going to take away from me or me away from you, We are a family, I am your wife, Not his, I am not his girl anymore I belong to you, and you belong to me no one else will ever come between us, Spoken up Serena" as she gave him a serious look as she looked down at him, As she brushed her hand through his hair and his ears a bit.