9. Rei's Dream Has Come True.

So, it had been approaching the time being the blood Moon was upon the world, in less than a few hours in fact, 24 hours it would be over the Earth, By Midnight tonight it will begin, and it was then that Rei and Darien and the Sailor Scouts helped create their castle, Luna manage to get some help from the Moon Kingdom's Hall of Prayer, And the crystal's glowed brightly giving off enough power to help bless the ceremony like it was meant to do.

So everything was in place for their protection spell for the world too take on crystal Tokyo in a way, It was finally her turn to have it all, She had the leadership of the girls, She had the love of the Man she always wanted, Or she finally got him mostly, She had to do a lot of sucking up the last few weeks, Too get him over that annoying Serena, She must be careful of how she used her words, She was glad that Serena was gone, It was her turn now, She finally was getting everything her dreams wanted, Everything she deserved.

"I am going to be the Queen finally, it's all mine, this wedding, Darien, Leadership, the command over the Scouts, and being head charge made her even more happy, and then of course the Powers of Queen, and being there by Darien's side forever more, it brought a happiness that made her feel free as a bird right now.

"My, My, Doesn't the bride look happy today, Say's Leeta" noticing Rei's smile and her happiness.

"I am happy, But I am sad that she's not here, I miss her, but this is for the best right, I mean she's would want this right? Asked Rei" playing her sad act so well.

"Of course, she would, Serena trusted you, You two were best friends, she wouldn't want anyone else to help take care of us, And Darien, she'd understand, she's wanted us to protect this planet, and she's still here with us, as long as we don't forget, Replied Amy" placing her hand over her heart.

"Yes, you're right Amy, Thanks I needed that reminder, I will do this for her, And Darien, I will be a great wife, And Queen, I will be the best I can be, I promise you all, you all can put you're trust in me, like she did, she believed in me, And I now know I can do this, I can go through with this wedding, spoken up Rei" acting super friendly and sucking up even more.

"Yes, you can, now what did you want me too order for food or make you I mean? Asked Leeta" wanting to get her last notes to do for the wedding.

"The normal stuff, You know what we all like, Just mix and match every ones favorite things too eat, Specially Darien and Mine my favorite things too eat, But if it's not too much trouble for Darien's sake, Can we not serve anything that Serena would want, I want to try not to have to remind him of that pain again, He's taken this pretty hard too heart, And I need him too use his powers for the ceremony heck we all do, So I asks respectfully, Can we not be reminded for that one night? Asked Rei" wanting it too be about her not Serena.

"I hate to agree but our minds must not be filled with Detractions when we used the spell and then since the Sliver crystal isn't here anymore, we have to use our own powers and combined ourselves into one, and then therefore it will be a new world for sure, Say's Amy" reading the lines of the spell. "We understand, Rei we will do as you ask, Replied Mina" agreeing.

Soon they all went and picked up their dresses for the wedding, and since this was the night of their wedding, and they had to get married now during the day. As Darien and Rei looked at each other, And they smiled and tried to lift each other's spirits up.

As She took the cup, And Darien took his own cup, As Mina tried the ribbon around there joined hands and cups. And they began to speak their vows and the speeches of Luna asking if they both swore to protect honor their vows of peace and harmony for the lands for a long time? And they both said I do, And I swear. Soon they were throwing with all the chats and talking, and vows to each other, And then they drank from the cups of wine, and were told to place their rings on each other. And so, they did, and then Rei and Darien kissed sealing the kiss of their marriage, He belonged to her now. She felt super happy. And then as the night sky rose over head, and they went to the stone and made their marriage and powers combined.

As the Sailor Scouts and Darien and Rei used their full powers and it absorbed the spell had casted, once it was done Rei's clothes changed. Her white wedding dressed and magically changed into a dark purple dress, with a sliver crown with a purple gem inside it with white pearls in her hair and it was up in a royal hairstyle. Her eye's colored with the same color as her dress, she looked at herself and felt I am so beautiful.

 Her eye's colored with the same color as her dress, she looked at herself and felt I am so beautiful

she was Queen now with a new power as well, Darien changed into King Endyimon now. It was official, they were married, and as a beam of light came from the moon next, and their castle appeared for them, it was rather interested in the place it grew but it was a new world for sure.

Soon Rei and Darien manage to make their world as happy as the old one would have been. But he still wasn't snapping out of his pity and sadness, Rei couldn't stand that Serena still had more attention than she did. But she was surprised when Darien came too her one night in bed, she looked up at him, and asks if he had been crying again, what was wrong? He led in and told her he needed her, it was time to make their marriage official, she knew what that meant, and she enjoyed the idea of taking him, Before Serena could ever, and this brought happiness between them for a while. Soon within a month Darien manage to get use too Rei being around so much, His pain was slowly going away, And the scouts were better off now than before.

And Rei was extremely happy for this day had happened, they all finally were done grieving their pains, and started a new life for sure. And she was glad no more Serena, she hardly heard the name of her anymore. And Rei was all they worship now. She felt she finally hard it all. She had gotten everything she wanted, she deserved, it was all hers.  

So, they were officially married, Darien is now the King, Rei is his Queen, she had successfully become Queen, and she was willing to take what happened with Serena to her grave, she had gotten what she wanted, and she wasn't sorry for it, and everyone sadly hadn't a clue in what she had done, but none of them know that she is still alive? So, what will happen next? Keep Reading.

To Be Continued.