14. The Truth Has Been Set Free.

Rei has been Queen for over a year now, she hasn't gotten pregnant, yet she has tried many different times, Darien just didn't seem to care, He felt like a puppet at times, and he just didn't love Rei as he told her that.

She blew up and shouted out at him. Sailor Moon is never going to come back, she's made it quite clear when that monster took her from them, but she hated that Darien treated her so coldly and he didn't treat her with any respect, she had put herself out there so their people could have peace, she stood up and got married, for crying out loud he could at least give her some love, and she wanted to have a child of her own, and asks him to want the same thing.

Darien said he was truly sorry for comparing her too Serena, for he didn't mean too, He cared for Rei, He even had a love for her, but it wasn't the same kind of love he held for Serenity, and that's the truth, Loving Serenity is what kept him alive all these months, all this time to keep the kingdom at peace, and he knew they needed a hire too, He just wasn't there yet.

Rei glared and wanted to slap him, she had stood for months trying to play everything the way she wanted, she finally got what she deserved and yet Darien's heart still wasn't her, she was going to have too up her game if he didn't stop being a moron, and that would call for a love potion, but that requires reading a spell from long ago, And She can't read it.

Soon she walked out of her room, and found the other outsider scouts in the castle. She smiled and waved at them all. Trista, Michelle, Amara and even Hotaru as well.

"What brings you all here? Asked Rei" curiously. "We have some news that everyone should know, Say's Amara" serious tone voice. "Oh, do tell what is it? Asked Mina" curiously.

"My King, I feel that you're not going to like what you hear, or perhaps we all will like to know the truth, and what not, But Serenity is alive, I am sure of it, Say's Trista" serious tone voice

"My King, I feel that you're not going to like what you hear, or perhaps we all will like to know the truth, and what not, But Serenity is alive, I am sure of it, Say's Trista" serious tone voice. "What...!!!! How...!!! We all saw her die, we all did in fact, spoken up Rei" making up a good damn lie, she prayed Trista didn't know what happened between Serena and Her.

"I can't be sure I didn't see much, I can't for some reason see what happened that day, even my time rod is being blocked, But I am sure of it, she's alive, I fear something or someone has been covering for her death, and pertained to make it look like we all lost her, like she died but she's not dead like we all saw, Replied Trista" seriously.

"It's not possible, we buried her body, Say's Rei" denying it. "She's right, we had a berried her, Spoken up Amy" seriously. "We all saw that, but honestly that's where it's confusing, But I know what I sensed only a few weeks back, And I am telling you it was Serenity's sliver crystal and her powers blooming again, Spoken up Trista" honestly.

"How can this be possible, Is she back from the dead? Asked Darien" shocked.

"I don't know how this happened, again my vision was blocked from seeing what happened to us all that day, when we were all knocked out, but here is what we know for the most parts the 4 of us anyways, Replied Trista" serious tone voice.