22. Serena's Acceptance and Forgiveness.

So, Rei had wondered about Serena's new husband true, And wondered what she had been like or how much she had changed, So she did agree to do a spell for Darien at first, But then Darien turn up the heat on Rei, And managed to channel all of her magic and took it away from her, So Rei was powerless and once he threatened her son's life, She had to be strong now, And so she summoned the last of her powers to create a looking glass to bring her to the past and follow Serena to she could beg for her forgiveness. So, she prayed they'd help her before Darien caught up to her. 

So, she wished to warn them before things get worse. As she arrived there safely, she had been found by the other scouts first and they weren't so nice like the last time she saw them. In fact, they weren't willing to even hear her out, but could you blame them for it after all she had lied to them for so long, but when they threatened to kill her, Serena stopped in and stopped it. As rei begged for her forgiveness or at least to hear her out that's all she requested of her, just listen to me that's all she was asking for she has no more powers she can do no more harm to anyone.

So, Serena, asked her what was coming and what was she here to tell her that was so important. so, let's begin where I left off at enjoy.

As Serena walked up to Rei's body right in front of her face. "Why did you come Rei was it to end me for once and for all or to get the crystal that you failed to steal the first time? Asked Serena" serious tone voice.

As Rei shook her head no. 

"I came to warn you, spoke up Rei's voice. As Serena looked her deeply in the eyes. As the others wondered what she was up too. "What are you doing? Asked the girls together at the same time. As Serena was trying to sense a lie but she didn't sense anything form Rei but truth and fear too.

"Warn me of what? Asked Serena" serious tone voice. As Inuyasha stood close by his mate. As Rei looked at him and then to her ex-best friend's face again.

As Rei repeated what she said the first time to the others but to Serena's ears now. As Rei shouted out at the top of her lungs once again trying to get her point across. So, they'd understand where she was coming from.

So, she spoke so loudly this was her and Darien's son, she created a potion to speed up her pregnancy, but this was everything to her, but she was willing to accept what she had done was wrong, she made a terrible mistake and created a monster in Darien.

When she planned to be rid of Serena, She never thought about what would happen after using the price of using magic, She never realized what she was doing either, And she felt lost, She just wanted to be loved so badly, And a part of her fell into hate and darkness consumed her heart for a while, she forgot what being a friend was supposed to be, Or how she was to protect her, She knew she cannot just asks for Serena to forgive her, Because what did was unforgivable, But now Darien is threatened to kill the only person she ever loved in the world and that is her son, and she would beg them all for forgiveness, but she didn't expect them to forgive her, but she had to try and warn Serena of what Darien's plan is before it was too late, Spoke Rei's so sadden and torn up inside and the heartbreak and the fear in her voice was very real.