20. Rei's Actions and Her Protection Over Serena?

As Rei was inside the castle hidden from the outside world but most importantly the Sailor Scouts and Darien. She prayed that her spell would prevent Sailor Moon from ever returning to this era, but she couldn't be sure it would last.

Sailor Pluto has loopholes. And Darien was now off into the wind running back to Serena. But she had to care for this child now but she didn't have time for waiting for 9 months to give birth and so she sent her helper too retrieve a special flower and ingredients for a spell that could help boost her pregnancy into mere seconds that was it would protect herself and her Childs life too.

It was getting too dangerous and she wouldn't let her child be taken away from her by anyone, She loved it already and she feared that sure Darien might want to take Serena back, But he would also want to take their child away too, So she would have to do the unthinkable and if Serena ever did return she had to be ready to fight her, But She would provide protection for her daughter or son whichever one she is carrying inside her body.

So, she began to mix and brew her potion as the helper spirit returned from its search for the flowers magical properties it had found it and gave it to Rei. As she took it from its hands and then added it to her spell.

She had done it; she had learned to create the spell that would speed up her pregnancy for its own safety. So, she had taken it in her room. she had one nurse aid under her control right now. So, she was forcing her to assist her with this. So, within seconds her body began to grow faster. she at first grinned and smiled and then she laughed rather scary like. But then her body began to become too heavy and then she pushed the boundaries so much because of her fears she hurt herself before she thought about what she had done. after all most would tell you that all magic comes at a price.

But she began to give birth right there in her bedroom. She had pushed and pushed until she had pushed out a baby boy that came out looking rather different then it should have been, but then in mere seconds he grew into a child.

But because of her spell that she created, her son was born early but kept growing fast within rather 16 minutes since his birth, He now looked like an 8-year-old child, and he had to remain that way now.

"He's so big already? Spoken up Rei" surprised. "Indeed, the spell causes fast growth, Replied the nurses aid.

"As you have wished, Queen Rei, your spell to make your body give birth faster has been granted, you now have your son safe and sound, he has grown enough to where he will be safe. "I shall call you Ren, Spoke up Rei" seriously with his name.

As he smiled at his mother.

 As he looked at his mother for the first time, two minutes ago he was but a Mer infant, now he was a child

"You shall be with me always for you and I are now the Queen and Prince of this kingdom from this day forth, said Rei" teaching him this. "Yes, Mother, Said Ren" smiling at her.