2. The New Sailor Moon.

So it had been a full week later since Serena arrived here in this time, She had to find away too survive somehow, She was super hungry she hadn't any money or anything too pay for, She hated too admit it, But even her clothes were like too noticeable they stuck out to much drawing in the wrong attention, Some people kept asking her if she was friends with someone by the name of Kagome, She was lost and confused, But she had heard them tell the story of how this enchanting and beautiful hearted and caring girl by the name of Kagome helped them out with her friends, And slayed the bad demons in the village that had attacked them, She thought about it, So she said no she hadn't met this girl or her friends, In fact she was new to the area, And was lost.

Of course, she was taken into a home for a short time, but then she got this creepy feeling when this boy or man she should say, The Man refused to stop watching her, He kept staring at her, until one night he tried to make his feelings well known too her, He was going to force himself on her, but she kicked him super hard in the balls and then ran away once again.

So, she had to hide herself in this strange world, she had to be more careful of who she trusted and who she can't trust.

So, she tried her hardest to get through the strange new world on her own, she was nearly starving the next day, she was in a new area of the markets, and she felt hungry, so she had to find a way to get away with a little thieving, she was super hungry.

So, she manages to wait until the right moment, until she figured out a man looked away when she manages to hide her face and head from his sights on her, she managed to grab a piece of bread fast off his platter and some cheese and a few other things and put them in her pocket.

She was rather careful, As the man was dealing with someone else, so he didn't see her taking it.

She hated to steal from anyone, but she hadn't any money in this world too give back, and at this point it was either starve or all about survival, so she went with plan B. And went for the good stuff and eat. So, she slowly moved backwards toward the exit of the village, until a woman shouted out that she was stealing...!!! As everyone looked at her.

She shouted out shit...!!! And took off running...!! As villagers were chasing her...!!! She went for the rivers path this time around...!!! She hated this life already, she just wanted something to eat for crying out loud.

As she was on a cliff now watching as the sharp rocks down below her, And the angry villagers right behind her now.

"You're trapped now girl, now you're coming with us, you shall be punished for stealing...!!! Shouted out an Angry man.

"All this for a little food for a homeless woman whose got nothing no money...!!! I am sorry I just was so hungry...!!! Replied Serena" scared as she was backing up, until she couldn't move anymore.

As she looked down at the river once more...!!!!

"Stealing isn't right no matter what...!!!! Do you know what the penalty is for stealing? Shouted another man with his sword.

Another man went to grab at her hands. And she had seen a man try it and his arm got cut off, she hated the thought of being one handed, so she took a leap of faith and jumped off the cliff...!!! As everyone gasped at her stupidity for jumping in such a dangerous river.

But too their shocked expression, she turned into Sailor Moon and flew into the air with real white wings of an angel.

As they all ran and shouted, she's a demon. She hated being called that, but if that was the only way to get respect, or to feed herself, she would have to do what she had to do, she grabbed her bag and sat in a tree later on that night, she ate the food she stole. She had to find a way to find something editable in the forest, she realized she had to learn to kill for her food too.