16. Why, why, why?

How could this of happened, Serena was on the ground, she was on the ground, she was below the secret tree, As the others came looking for her after she ran away. She couldn't stop herself from feeling terrible, she felt angry, she felt sadness, and yet she also felt pure hatred, but she wanted to move on, she let it go months ago she moved on, she was married too Inuyasha now, she accepted him and she was his woman now, Darien wouldn't ever understand, when he died, she thought he was dead, she died too A part of her felt dead too.

"There you are Lady Serena; we were so worried about you. As she looked at Kagome's face. As everyone slowly moved towards her. She didn't want to be touched or seen. "Why...!!!! Why now...!!!! Why couldn't you have stayed away, this was already hard enough on Me, do you like seeing me in pain? Asked Serena" screaming at Darien's face.

"Of course not, I love you, I've never stopped loving you, I won't ever stop loving you, You're my girl, Say's Darien" worried with her behavior. As she pulled away from him pretty hard. "What's the matter Serena, please talk to us, let us talk please, we've missed you so much, Let's just talk, okay? Asked Leeta" pleading for her to give them a chance again. 

As she looked at Inuyasha's eyes. She shook her head no. He walked too her and hugged her too him. "What the hell is this about? Asked Darien" feeling rather something odd for the first time. 
She always came running into his open arms, she never ran from him, why was she behaving like this. 

"You all died...!!!! Screamed out Serena" crying even harder now. As Inuyasha warned them all too stay back from the girl. "We told you what happened, we didn't know, Rei lied to us all, I never meant too abandoned you, I swear it, Say's Darien" trying to come up closer to her.  

"Yes, I figured that much out...!!!! But honestly...!!!! In my heart I believed you all too be dead, and now it's like your back from the dead, and you have no idea how much this means to me, and maybe if it was year ago like when I was first sent here, I might have been excited or happy about it......!!!! But now things have changed, I've changed, I am not the woman you all remember anymore, I've changed and so has my heart, Spoken up Serena" extremely sad and angry at the same time. 

"Did you expect us too just leave you here? Asked Mina" shocked

"Did you expect us too just leave you here? Asked Mina" shocked. "We are not going to just leave you behind, we didn't mean for any of this, we truly wish we knew that Rei was lying the whole time and tricking us, but we didn't know back then, but now that we do, we wanted to come after you, we wanted to save you, we wanted to help out in any way possible, we'd never abandoned you, Say's Leeta" serious tone voice.

"I....!!! I am grateful to hear that you're all alive, But honestly...!!!! Girls, Darien, this has become my home, I live here now I was for crying out loud berried back in the future, my mother and father berried me, how do you think they'd feel if they see their dead daughter walking into their house, I can't do that too them, bringing them such pain and heartbreak, its why I also wish all of you didn't know I was alive and here, Say's Serena" serious tone voice.