4. Inuyasha's Inner Heart's Confusion. And Rei's Evil Planning.

So, it had only been a few more weeks since they all left and last saw Sailor Moon face to face, and of course the other's picked up on Inuyasha's odd behaviors towards her, and then of course Miroku put it he obviously likes the girl with the blonde hair. Kagome hoped it would be enough for him to turn away from her a bit, since she met a new guy back in her own time, she hated keeping secrets, but she wanted him badly, in more ways than one, and she knew if she tried it, Inuyasha might get super jealous, but she wanted to go all the way with this new guy.

Kagome had been cooking dinner tonight by herself when Miroku and Sango took a chance to be alone with each other for a moment to take some time for themselves for so they could be alone, and their love for each other was truly growing all the time.

As Kagome looked over at them both, she smiled and prayed she could have that one day. As Inuyasha looked at her and then too the other's cuddling.

"Why are you starring at them, it's not like it's something new, there always cuddling with each other, Just get cooking would you, Say's Inuyasha" gruff tone of voice.

"You know what that girl is right, you are the rudest guy ever, can't you show some respect for once in you're life, Now go bug someone else, Say's Kagome" annoyed. "Well maybe if you haven't been acting so weird these last few weeks, I might be willing to do so, so what the hell are you up too? Asked Inuyasha" serious tone voice.

"Mind your own business Inuyasha, Say's Kagome" growling under her own breath. "Why are you always avoiding me lately, what are you still mad about that girl, she means nothing too me, I still like you, you're still my shard finder, spoken up Inuyasha" trying to be nice or give a complement, but it only pissed her off.

"Sit boy......!!!! Shard finder is that all I am too you, Boy you really need to get some manners, Say's Kagome" angry. As he was in the ground in a hole. Shippo smirked and called him an idoit, He wouldn't ever grow up.

Inuyasha stood up and hadn't a clue what everyone's issues were these days, but he had to admit it, as he looked over at Sango and Miroku down by the lake side, Alone and ignoring them all, just taking in the sweet smell of the night air as he could smell the wildflowers still, And the scent of the fresh clean water, and grass, it was a beautiful night, Under the full moon.

As he noticed Sango and Miroku seem to be chatting and having a drink as well, it was rather special for them to have a sort of date night

As he noticed Sango and Miroku seem to be chatting and having a drink as well, it was rather special for them to have a sort of date night. Inuyasha thought about a time he and Kikyo did this as well, He had thought back to the night of their last time together before she left this world forever.

As she was sitting with him in the trees, and they both took a chance to wish and dream together for only a night and thought what if and what it would have been like if Naraku hadn't ever existed and there wish to be together came true, would they have been happy.