11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.

So, it had been a full two weeks later since Naraku was defeated, And Inuyasha and everyone had made a choice to go after the Jewel once again, since it shattered once more, but for the most parts things were going finely, in fact Kagome took some time off and went back to school since Sailor Moon can see the jewel shards herself a bit, how not many knew how? But after her full night of explaining her past as a Mysterious woman who once Lived on the Moon, it brought them all into a huge curiosity.

2 weeks ago. It had been the night they all sat around the firepit and sat there eating their dinner.

And so, Serena finally said that she owed them a story, after all they wanted the truth of who she is, and what happened back on the battlefield. So, she smiled and said she would tell them if they truly wanted to hear it.

So, they all nodded and sat there quietly listening as she began too explained. "It all started over a thousand years ago, our planet Earth wasn't the only planet that held life upon surviving other and living creatures and people, it wasn't the only livable planet with breathable air and life upon its surface, Said Serena" beginning the story.

As they all blinked a few times and asks her what she meant. She began telling them about her family tree, and where she came from where she was born even, or every one of the planets that held great powers and Princesses and Others who weren't Earthlings either.

The others were confused as hell...!!! Miroku asked more questions for a moment.

She answered millions of their questions about her home world, her friends, Where the powers come from, what exactly are they? Her Mother even, and what her life was like? She had to answer all of them, how she met a mere Human once upon a time, and it set off a chain of events and wars and everyone wanted to pull them apart, keep them from being in love, that two different worlds that wasn't suppose too ever fall in love with one another, And they did, Endyimon and Serenity very much in love, as she stated the truth.

"Soon she showed them the past, A moment of her own memories

"Soon she showed them the past, A moment of her own memories. Her past, her loved once upon a time, and then she let go of their minds and let them go. As they all woke up and realized what she did and what they all saw. "Wait you two? But then you two were reborn? Asked Sango" shocked and finally speaking up.

"That's right, We all were reborn on Earth with no memories for the longest time, Until we were needed again, But soon we all remembered our past and who we were even, And in the end of the fighting and the wars, Darien and I were able to find each other once again, I once thought we were star-crossed lovers, And that we were meant to be, I mean how many people could you say meet in two very different lives once lived, And yet too find each other again, Spoken up Serena" honestly as she teared up a little bit.

"I guess I haven't, I mean I am sort of Kikyo's reincarnation, but yet I have no memories of her time with Inuyasha, or their love for each other, I didn't feel anything of the sorts when I first met him, or anything I was me and she is her, Replied Kagome" confused.