13. Passionate Lovers.

The group has traveled along the roads and forest trails into every village possibly, Villagers were always hiring them for help, Demons were everywhere now no thanks to the jewel breaking once more. 

But everyone was trying there hardest to end this long journey, But Kagome worried how much longer would this take now, and how many more enemies would they have to face for the jewel shards, and to collect it and then too be rid of its troubling chaos it brings too people's lives. 

"So, Kagome anything on the whereabouts of the jewel now? Asked Miroku" curiously. "No, not a peep, nothing even, not even rumors of one either, or sensing them, I haven't sensed it in the last 4 days ago, since that last demon we faced, Say's Kagome" honestly. 

"Well, I suppose we should head for water and set up camp for the night, it will be dark soon, it's best to find shelter while there's still daylight, Say's Miroku" honestly

"Well, I suppose we should head for water and set up camp for the night, it will be dark soon, it's best to find shelter while there's still daylight, Say's Miroku" honestly. "I agree, Spoken up Sango" nodding.

"I could eat, I am getting a little hungry, Replied Shippo" honestly. "So why don't we all head to the river or lake wherever is closest too us I guess then, spoke up Serena" agreeing. So Inuyasha and everyone went on following the sound of water, Inuyasha's nose told everyone the river was up ahead, so they all said great news.

Soon they all pitched up camp and set up a fireplace, Kagome looked over at Serena, She and Inuyasha were at the river trying to capture dinner for everyone, Some fish. She had to admit it, she was glad Serena was opening up finally. 

They hardly were ever apart these days, Serena and Inuyasha seem to try to talk with each other and seem to be open to each other's feelings, they spend time together, they were always riding together even, Kagome allowed for him to carry Serena instead of herself, she would even ride on his back now days, And Kagome she was on the back of Kilala along with Sango and Shippo too, she hadn't ever been happier, and now that things were better off now than ever before.

She could see that Serena's heart has indeed opened up completely too Inuyasha, she finally wasn't avoiding him, or pertaining, she acted on her own emotions, and there still fights from time to time, and of course Inuyasha causes her too be provo...

She could see that Serena's heart has indeed opened up completely too Inuyasha, she finally wasn't avoiding him, or pertaining, she acted on her own emotions, and there still fights from time to time, and of course Inuyasha causes her too be provoke, but in the end of the fights she ends up somehow kissing him, in fact they hardly agreed on much at times, and then there was the one thing that they did have in common and that was, they were crazy about each other.