15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.

So, over the last few months Kagome and Serena manage to make an agreement, Since Kagome has to be in both worlds, and yes Naraku is dead, and they were all grateful for that, And Sango and Miroku wanted too truly tie the knot officially.

And Kagome knew where her heart was at, and she knew that everyone still needed her here in this era, but thankfully Serena could see the shards too, just like herself, and it would seem that she was able to help out truly, and so one night Kagome needed to go back for at least a week or maybe 2 at the most.

Inuyasha shouted out that was way too long, they wanted to end this war now, as long as the shards were out there, And the jewel will only cause more pain for a lot of people and making it worse. Sango and Miroku agreed. So, Serena told them she had a plan.

Soon she and the others were around the fire pit eating grilled fish, When Serena stated she had a plan. Kagome asks what plan? A couple months back. Flashback.

So, they all listened too Serena. "Well, honestly...!!!! Kagome and I both can see the shards and sense where they are, Spoken up Serena" honestly. "That's right, and you both can purify it as well, Replied Miroku" honestly. "Exactly, Say's Kagome" nodding her head. "So, what's your plan then how does that help? Asked Sango" curiously.

"Well...!!!! I am suggesting we all split up for a while, Say's Serena" chewing her fish down.
"What you mean go off on your own? Asked Shippo" worried.

"What...!!!! Shouted out Inuyasha" a little worried. "Calm down Inuyasha, first of all dearests, and hear me out, before you jump and start worrying, I have a plan, if you'd just shut up and listen to me, Say's Serena" serious tone voice. As everyone flinched, she was getting good at handling him.

As he went quiet as did everyone else too.

"Now what I am saying is that, Each team is going their own ways in teams of two, Witch Kagome and I can see the shards, So I guess what I am saying is that I wanted this job too end too, So Inuyasha and I can start our own life together too, And I am not in the mood for waiting and wasting time around much either, On waiting for years either, But I can understand that Kagome is needed in both worlds, While I am here all the time full time in fact, So I suggest we split up into two teams, And look for the shards that way we would cover more ground this way, And we find the shards that much faster, Replied Serena" honestly.

"What are you stating then, that we leave Kagome in her own era and go off without her? Asked Sango" a little worried. Kagome placed a hand over her chest feeling saddened that she was kicking her out.

"No...!!! I'd never kick Kagome out like that, And honestly I am stating that Kagome can take some time for herself, And work at her own paste as much as you guys do as well, And you guys stay with her, And Inuyasha and I go off looking for the jewel in our own paste, I can work fast, And keep up with his speed, And I figured this covers more ground and more villagers can be saved from the shards evil too, And that way we will be that much closer too gathering it together whole once more, Replied Serena" serious tone voice.