10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.

So, it had been over 6 months now, Since Serena arrived in this world, and she hardly knew who she was at times, she knew who she was, and where she was born, but she didn't always feel that way, in fact she was not the girl she was when she first arrived here, she was now a bad ass demon slayer, and she had new friends she adored, And Kagome and Sango became like her new sisters, Miroku a perverted brother in away, And Shippo was like her little brother, and she loved them truly.

She had to admit it even too herself, Inuyasha had his own way too, He had something about him, That drew her in, But she looked at him, At many times, And she always thought it was an excuse to have too always fight with him, He teases her so much, But for a fact he spied on her made her even more curious too, She hadn't said it out loud, But she secretly did feel flattered that he thought she was so beautiful, Kagome told her this that He told her that, But then she thought of what they've been through together And how they worked together, And she knew that he cared for her too, And she cared for him too.

Serena had to admit it, she wasn't the clumsy little girl anymore, she didn't pig out anymore, she didn't cry and scream as she use too, in fact she looked at the reflection in the water and asks herself who am I? Where do I belong? She asked herself many times.

But then one hot day as it was hotter than hell outside, everyone was traveling for the longest time

But then one hot day as it was hotter than hell outside, everyone was traveling for the longest time. And Serena felt hot, and she and the group had just gotten done killing another demon, it was rather furiously tiering, everyone was in a bad mood almost.

But sadly, the villagers said that there was 4 of those monsters, and so they were like fire demons and the heat of the sun and the summer was making it worse.

Serena and Inuyasha got pared too together. Sango and Miroku and Kagome and Shippo went looking in another direction.

Soon after the long fighting and the battles with the flame demons. Inuyasha and Serena took out two of them. And then of course the others handle the ones they found. It was officially safe for their villagers.

Everyone left the village on foot; Kagome was complaining about the heat. Serena said she wish for a nice Root Beer float.

Kagome told her that does sound nice to have. And a nice cool bath too, Replied Sango" honestly.

Shortly after a few hours they were all told to check the woods for one more set of demons that were said to have caused trouble. So, and this time around everyone else found it. Serena was on her own this time around, she knew they finished it, she could sense that much.

So, she soon found herself at a waterfall and pool at the base of it, it looked rather mellow waters, and not too strong, she soon chooses to go for a swim.

She felt way too hot, she was smelly, and the hot sweat just made here sink and she hated the smell of herself right now, and so she jumped into the water, she left her underwear and bra on, as she let the cool water cool her off. Soon she was in the waterfall and a cave behind it almost it was nice and cool. But she didn't know that Inuyasha had the same idea as she did.