The Snug-a-lug Situation

Okay, guys. This is the Snug-a-lug situation chapter. I decided to skip three episodes after "Bring It In" because... I have no idea of Aggie's role in these 3 episodes, "Branch Out of Water" (despite of this being my favorite episode, Aggie has a small role in the episode for my idea, and made a cameo appearance instead since this episode focused on Branch and Synth. So, during the events of this episode, Aggie moved and visited to Techno Reef to join her boyfriend, King Trollex's, rave), "The Ballad of Holly Darlin'" (the episode is focused on Poppy, Holly and Smidge, so Aggie can't be there. She might be visiting to Lonesome Flats to plant her first vegetable garden near her mobile home), and "Across the Fashionverse" (this episode was focused on Satin, Chenille, Rhythm and Blues, so Aggie was also visiting other kingdoms, mainly Vibe City again). In this episode, Aggie returned after three days of absent from TrollsTopia.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'
We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning, Poppy called everyone over for an emergency announcement.

"Trolls, thank you for coming on such short notice. Fellow TrollsTopian, Lownote Jones, is in desperate need of our help."

Popp stepped aside as Lownote Jones stepped forward, "Indeed I am. In fact, we are all facing a dire emergency."

For some reason, the Trolls didn't freak out, they were interested.

"No, really. Don't be misled by the smooth sound of my voice. Everyone should be very, very alarmed." Lownote Jones warned.

Once again, everyone was just chattering amusingly.

"Trolls!" Poppy shouted, making every Troll stop for what they are cheering of.

"Now, there's been a dangerous shift in our planet's groove-itational pull, and I must fly into outer space to correct it." Lownote Jones explained

Everyone finally gasped after what he said.

"How can we help you, Lownote?" a Trolls raised his hand from the crowd

"Good question, voice in the crowd. If my mission has any hope for success, I need a group of reliable Trolls to rise to the occasion... And pet-sit for me while I'm gone." Lownote Jones said

"What kind of pet, Lownote?" The same trolls from a second ago asked.

"Strong follow-up, voice in the crowd." Lownote Jones then pushed a button as a light shone on him, and a creature appeared in his hands, "It's called a Snug-a-lug."