Smell of Art part 4

The next day, the art competition will be in few hours, so there's a chance to get rid of Reef's stink.

She then had an idea. She built a trap that looks like a high chair with a trap door, and a tub with water under it. The trap was attached to string that was controlled by a lever that can open the trap door.

"So, why are we doing this?" Reef asked, sitting on the trap Aggie built, but he didn't know it has a trap door on where he was sitting.

"Because...," Aggie secretly poured bleach on the tub, and threw the box away so Reef won't figure what she was doing, "This will give you more inspiration and motivation for our art entry, so stay there for just few minutes, and I'll be right back."

Aggie ran off to leave Reef for a little while because she has another work to deal with. When Aggie stood in front of a bush, she was encountered by Blues.

"Hey, Aggie, have you seen Darnell?" She asked

"You know, Blues, I think he's over there by the ice cream shop," Aggie said.

"Okay, thanks," Blues smiled before leaving.

When the coast is clear, Aggie turned the bush besides her and said, "I cannot keep doing this."

Prince D popped his head out from the bush with the band-aid on the same spot of his cheek, "Why not?"

"Because, you told her you'll meet her here," Aggie whispered.

"And you told me this would be gone!" Darnell pointed his zit spot, "What am I gonna do?"

"You know what, Darnell, face it. Okay? There's only one thing you can do."

Later, Aggie used her compact and makeup brush to cover Darnell's zit with pink makeup powder.

"Yes. It is the magic of makeup. My cousins taught me about hiding zits with makeup," She giggled

"It's just so weird...," Darnell thought, until Aggie used her compact to make the prince of Funk look at himself in the mirror. The makeup worked! It's like the pimple wasn't there, "Hey that's amazing! Can't even see it! Thanks, A!"

"You're welcome. So, go one and have fun!" Aggie playfully punched Darnell's side for luck, and he went off to find his date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie was fixing few things before she can secretly pull her trap.

"So, are you done?" Reef asked without looking down at her.

"Yeah, I'm gonna do one last thing," Aggie replied, putting oil between gears in his lever.

When it's ready, aggie was about to pus the lever so Reef will fall in a tub of soapy water. But then, Darnell and Blues had a good time together as Aggie noticed them.

"Hey, you got a little mustard," Blues noticed the mustard on the corner of Darnell's lips.

"Where?" Darnell tried to rub the mustard somewhere on his face.

You know what, let me," Blues volunteered to wipe the mustard from Darnell's face, until the makeup came off, revealing his pimple, "Gross!" She exclaimed.

Aggie gasped to see her vision came true, "My vision."

Darnell realized his zit was showing as he sighed, "It's disgusting. I know," He was so embarrassed to let blues see his zit as he was about to walk away.

But Aggie rushed towards the two Funk Trolls, and pulled Darnell before he could walk away, "D, get back here!" When she stopped him, Aggie then turned to the female Funk Troll, "Blues, it's just a pimple. So what? Darnell's a great guy. If we let little stupid stuff like that give away, we'd never get to know everybody," Aggie then pointed Dickory, who was Yodeling while a few trolls watched him, "I mean, look at Dickory. He spits sometimes, but he's a great Yodeler. I may be different from other Trolls around here, but I treat all music equally," Then, she pointed Reef on top of her trap, "And he smells. But he's good at art and playing Rock music and he's a nice... guy," Aggie then stopped herself and realized something. She started to realize that she didn't treat Reef better. She was only focused on his smell; she didn't see how hard working and talented Reef was. She also realized she was only using him for winning an art competition as she saw how they won in her vision, "Who deserves to be treated a lot better... all for stupid winning." Aggie wanted to make things right for Reef as she returned to him to confess.