Future Vision part 3

TROLLSTOPIA IS FINALLY TOMORROW! I have to post this quickly! I hope you like this chapter as this is the last part for this episode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Vibe City, the Funk Trolls excitedly gathered in front of the newly-built gymnasium as King Quincy was about to declare it open with his fellow leaders beside him.

While watching her husband about to cut the ribbon, Essence noticed something different about the conductor, "Trollzart, what happened to your coat?"

It is revealed that Trollzart wore a yellow coat with pink small flowers on them. His last black coat was all wet when he got stuck in a barrel, "I had... a little accident."

Essence nodded before looking back at her husband.

Quincy held a big scissor onto the red ribbon, "I declare this gymnasium... open!" He snapped the scissor close and the ribbon was cut, opening the new gym as the Trolls cheered loudly with excitement, "Now time for us to test this gym is safe for all trolls." That when the leaders entered the gym first as the other Trolls followed them.

While entering, Poppy made a conversation with Branch when he made an agreement with Quincy about safeness of the gym, and making sure it is safe for the other Trolls to use it, "Can't believe I let you write the safety measures, and talked to Quincy about this!"

"Hey, I'm king now. Let's just add safety into this exercise," Branch smirked slyly.

"Oh you," Poppy playfully poke Branch's nose.

Meanwhile, Aggie and Barb took a racket each for the tennis playing as they are both assigned to test the tennis game.

"I can't believe we both got assigned for tennis-playing test. Stupid alphabetical order of our first names!" Aggie groaned.

"Why do you need a partner? Aren't you the best of anything in the whole Troll Kingdom or was that just another lie like your visions?!" Barb glared at her.

"Very funny, Barb," Aggie said sarcastically, "By the way, when I said you were funny, that was a lie!"

When the testing started, both Aggie and Barb tried to stay focused on eyeing tennis balls when they got fired from the tennis ball machines that were automatically controlled.

"Just so you know, my vision about you happens here in the gym," Aggie swung her racket while talking to Barb.

"Just so you know I still don't believe you're psychic!" Barb snapped as she swung her racket hard to hit one of the balls.

But because she was distracted, she struck the ball in a different direction, hitting a Funk troll who tried to reassemble a heavy bag, but he released it when the ball hit his head.

"Aggie, the heavy bag!" Barb dropped her racket, and pulled Aggie backwards, saving her from being struck by the heavy bag.

"How did you know about that? In my vision, the bag hit you!" Aggie exclaimed.

"Why would the bag hit me?" Barb scoffed, until a heavy bag swung at her, "AAAHHH!"

"Barb!" yelped Aggie.

Barb held onto the bag while screaming as it was detached from its strap, and flew out from the second door, dragging itself and Barb on the floor.

"Ow!" She grunted.

"Barb!" Aggie rushed out of the gym, and helped Barb get up, "Are you okay?"

The Queen of Rock chuckled as she stood up, "That was crazy,"