The Last Mastering part 2

I'm sorry that it took a week. I want to update soon, but, man, college days are pretty stuff, especially with Financial aid and others. I hope you like this second chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Harmony Notes returned to Pop Village, and they stood up on top of the giant mushroom stage after announcing every trolls around to gather around.

"Okay, everyone. Glad you're all here!" Poppy said.

"What's with the announcement, Poppy?" DJ Suki asked.

"Today, we have two very special guest coming to Pop Village...," The Queen of Pop announced excitingly.

"Ahem!" Barb made a fake cough again, reminding Poppy not to forget the other kingdoms.

Poppy chuckled, "Or, at least, the whole Troll Kingdom. So, let's welcome them with open arms!"

The Snack Pack moved their heads left and right to search for the newcomers.

"So, where are they?" asked Guy Diamond

"They're not here. We'll just be ready," Essence replied.

"Somebody here is excited," Trollex giggled while pointing his thumb at Aggie.

Aggie was at a small space down the giant mushroom stage, trembling, whimpering and scampered around in excitement.

"Why are you excited, chica?" Tresillo tried to stop Aggie from scampering like crazy, but he has a hard time catching her.

"My parents are coming home here today!" Aggie shouted.

"Oh man, spoiler alert!" Cooper yelled in disappointment.

"I thought Harmonious Land won't be open for another couple of days," Satin reminded

"Oh, they don't work in Harmonious Land, they worked outside of Harmonious Land!" the Magic Musical Troll corrected.

"Wait. So, they don't live in your home kingdom often?" Chenille inquired.

"Nope. Their jobs are way too important for that," Aggie then jumped on the top of the giant mushroom stage, just near the edge where the crowd can see her close and hear her loud and clear, "They travel to the farthest, most dangerous places outside of Harmonious Land to study unknown plants and creatures. And what they learn helps Trolls, not only trivias, but also inspire of making music and new kinds of songs. Every flora and fauna can give us music ideas, not just happiness, food and wonders. I'd go with them, but it's too dangerous, especially I'm a little younger, so I lived with my other relatives. Once, my mom lassoed a large snake, and studied it that snakes are good for Indian Pop, Bollywood, and Bhangra. While my dad got stuck on a swamp with a Gator Glitter, fighting him to the death! He still has the scars on his sleeves to prove it. When he got out, he was inspired by his fight with the gator, he wrote a new Rock song!"

But Keith scoffed, id doubt, "Pfft. You're making that up. No one has that kind of job."

Suddenly, the Trolls felt a tremble on the ground as a figure came out of the bushes. It came out an adult Cuddle Pup as it roared fiercely.

The trolls gasped as they started to run away, scattering around for their lives.

"Oh my Guh!" Smidge escaped as she tangled her hair on a branch to lift herself from danger.

"It's a Cuddle Pup!" Branch screamed as she stood in front of the Harmony Notes to protect them as Essence pulled Aggie closer for safety.

When the Cuddle Pup targeted for the leaders and Aggie, a Troll figure flew from the shadows, and tackled the Cuddle Pup down.