Rhythm and the Blues

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a beautiful day in TrollsTopia as Poppy, Branch, Holly and Aggie are playing rope jump. Poppy and Biggie flipped two roped around Holly, while Aggie just watched.

"Rell-a. By mistake she hugged a snake. And that was nice too! Now let's count hugs! One, two-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Double Dutch is too easy, ya'll," Holly halted, "Get two mawe ropes."

Poppy, Biggie and Aggie gasped, "Quadruple Dutch?"

"Ay got four legs, don't ay? Gimme four dutches! woohoo!" Holly cheered eagerly.

Just then, they noticed something white fell beside them.

Holly looked closer at the white fluffy stuff as she scooped a little with her finger, and smelled it, "It's marshmallow. I'd swear it on my daddy's grave," Poppy, Biggie and Aggie gasped as they thought Holly's father was already dead, "-y," Holly continued as the three Trolls were confused, "My daddy makes real good gravy."

"Oh," They understood now.

Suddenly, more giant marshmallows fell from the sky. The Trolls looked up, and noticed the marshmallows came from the spaceship.

"Uh-oh, it looks like it's coming out of R and B's lab. We should go check on them," Poppy suggested.

The four Trolls shouted up to call for Rhythm and Blues to bring them up in their spaceship. Just then, a hatchet opened, and a light beam went down at them, making a bubble around the four Trolls, and lifting them up from the ground all the way into the ship.

Inside Rhythm and Blues' lab, everything is a mess, and their equipment was covered with marshmallow. Poppy, Biggie, Holly and Aggie came through the wormhole and entrance, and searched for the Funk sisters.

"R! B! Are you okay?" Poppy called.

When a marshmallow fell in front of them, they looked up and saw Rhythm and Blues were stuck on one of their gadgets and covered with sticky melted marshmallows.

"Yes to the yes!" They answered together

"Why do you ask?" Blues asked.

"Uh, 'cause of the explosions, 'cause of all of this mess," Aggie replied while looking around that the whole lab is a mess.