Laguna Tidepool and the Lost Game Room

Well, I made it before the end of the day. The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the scrapbook library, Poppy gave Holly, Rhythm, Blues, Aggie, Melody, and McJagger a tour.

She declared, "K, quick example just to make sure no one's still confused: here in Pop Tribe library, the section on 'critters' is here," she showed a picture of a Kitty Critter, "But 'critter claws 'is way over there," a picture of Branch with a Kitty Critter attacking him was shown, "'Cuz we organize our scrapbook hugabetically. Everyone nodded understandably, "We also have a reserved section of the Magic Musical Trolls," She pointed the secret tunnel of the library, "Our ancestors hid every information of the Magic Music Trolls in an underground library, but when we found it, we decided to keep it open for the new generation of normal Trolls to see. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask. I know this library like that back of my hair."

However, she was wrong. Behind Poppy, Laguna pulled on what looked like a lever, which revealed a secret bookcase from above a bookshelf. Everyone watched in shock as Laguna picked out a book and went to sit and read it.

"Hmm, very interesting,"

Poppy asked in shock while everyone walked towards Laguna, "Mystery bookshelf?! Laguna, what is this?!"

"Oh, this? An ancient bookcase containing the secret to the greatest an-troll-pological discovery of all time," The intelligent Techno Troll responded while collecting more books before sitting down on the desk

Poppy was still confused as she stammered, "Ancient bookcase? But when did you...? How did you...?"

"Queens can be speechless and clueless sometimes,"

"I see you're confused..." Laguna showed her friends the book she just read, "Upon arrival in Trollstopia, my research led me to discover these secret scrapbooks, which details the whereabouts of a hidden chamber of recreation."

The group started to piece together what she was talking about as Poppy said, "You don't mean-"

Then, everyone cried out in unison, "The Lost Game Room"?

Holly, in awe, stated, "But ay thought that was just a campfire story, y'all. Hot dang!"

"Yeah, and my family told me that story when I was a kid," Aggie added.