The Makeunder

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining on yet another groovy day in Trollstopia, and Low-Note Jones was taking a peaceful morning stroll when a delivery bug flew right past him and dropped him an envelope. "Well, well, what have we here?" Lownote picked it up, and read it, "'To Lownote Jones'," He chuckled. "Well plain envelope, consider Lownote Jones intrigued."

However, before he could open the envelope, Poppy and Aggie ran towards him.

"Lownote, wait! Lownote! That's an invitation for Guy Diamond's birthday party, and he always makes a huge deal out of birthday! That is the most mind-blowing invitation you will ever open!"

"Really?" Lownote Jones was now really intrigued as he opened the envelope and expected a huge surprise. However, inside was a simple sheet of paper that said, "'Please come to my party! Guy.'" Then, he complimented to Poppy, "It seems with Pop Trolls would call overwhelming, we Funk trolls would call downright customary," Lownote chuckled, "What a delicious cultural exchange."

Either way, out of the blue, a disco ball appeared from it, surprising Low-Note, Poppy, and Aggie as, in the sky, the gleam caught the eyes of a white and brown bird. It dove down at a breakneck speed and picked up the Funk ambassador.

While the bird kept flying, Lownote shouted happily, "Well now, Lownote Jones stands corrected!" He laughed.

The bird soon dropped him into what looked like a huge riding cart you'd find at an amusement park. Before it started to roll, a flower speaker appeared and began to speak in Guy Diamond's voice as the cart moved.

"Once a year, on a very special night, Guy Diamond becomes the one thing he's always aspired to be... the undisputed center of attention."

Lownote listened before looking up and becoming alarmed at what looked like an entrance in the shape of Guy's head. The teeth even separated and revealed the doorway.

"Now, sit back and relax, as we present our invitation to The Eyes of Guy Gala!"

As the cart trekked further into the cave, fun mechanisms, big glitter cannons, and moveable props that either looked or resembled Guy Diamond loved around, singing this really catchy tune to help present the invitation in an overly exaggerated showcase as from another huge face, the actual Guy Diamond appeared and started to sing along with the electronic voices.