The Last Mastering part 3

The Harmony Notes went to Lonesome Flats for a private meeting, away from Aggie's parents for a while. Though Lonesome Flats don't have a meeting room, they used the courthouse for a meeting room. But they won't use it often now there is going to be one member that will be out of the group for a long while.

Delta sat behind the judge's bench as she hammered the gravel on the mallet, and wiped away her tears, "Ah now cahwl our last evher Harmony Notes meetin' t' order. Fuhrst item awf business... CRY!"

Cooper and Prince D began to cry as their parents comforted them. Poppy cried as well as Branch rubbed her back, and gave her a hug. Barb tried not to cry, but she has a tear shedding from her eye, and she quickly wiped it away. Trollzart also cried. He may be old, but he still has a kid at heart. Trollex and Aggie cried harder than anyone in the room as they both hugged each other while hugging Beat between them, who also cried with them.

Aggie slowly pulled away from the hug as she spoke while crying, "You can't let the Trolls down just 'cause I'm gone. You got to keep ruling the kingdoms without me."

"How?! We cannot just rule without the Master of All Music!" Trollzart sniffed.

Aggie sobbed and looked away, "Maybe you can find a replacement for me."

"No, we can't! You're the only... you!" Trollex refused he cried louder.

"Nothing's gonna be the same!" Prince D said tearfully, "Who's gonna teach everything about Magic Music Trolls or Harmonious Land?

Poppy then added, still crying, "Or... Or play music with us? Or teach us about true friendships and stuff? Or just hang out with us?!"

"Well, it's worse for me! I have to say goodbye to all of—!" Aggie threw her arms around her friends.

Suddenly, they were interrupted when someone opened the doors. It as a blue K-Pop Troll, Wani, "Sorry to interrupt, Your Majesties, but I just got front-row tickets to our K-Pop concert next week, and we can't practice without you, Aggie girl!" When she showed the tickets, she only got crying responds from the younger leaders and Aggie, while the older leaders just made sad faces while comforting the younger ones. Wani then hid the tickets behind her, "Uh, that is not the reaction I was expecting."

"Thanks for the tickets and the offer of joining your gang, Wani. But I can't go," Aggie sniffed.

"Her parents are making her move back to Harmonious Land," Essence wiped away her own tears.

"What?! Jeoldae andwaeyo! Aggie belongs here! With us!" Wani protested.

"And now we'll probably never see her again! It's hopeless!" Cooper cried once again.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I cannot believe you're giving up so easily. You guys rule all six kingdoms. The leaders of all six main tribes. Solving tough problems is what you do," the blue K-Pop Troll reminded the leaders who they truly are.

Aggie then sniffed and smiled, "We are pretty good to solve problems for a troll in need."

"That's right. And the trolls in need are us!" Barb added.

"Ah kay-yun't believe we didn't thihnk awf it befo-wr. Daisy thang this is a court room, which means also a meetin' room for us," Delta walked back to the judge's bench, and started discussing, "Ferst quesshun – why do Aggie's parents wan-ta mowve ta Glowing Forest?

"That's where their new job is. It's above Harmonious Land," Aggie answered.

"What if we get them a job here instead? In any of our six kingdoms?" Trollex suggested.

"Yeah! They like plants and creatures that can give inspiration to music, right? We got to have some of those around here. Like, uh, Humworms or Songbirds!" Poppy showed a scrapbook of plants and animals.