Branch's Past

This chapter is a request from @CelineLembke, and the beginning scene was a request from another friend in @Princessb237. I hope you like it as this is one of my last chapters for this year.

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Rhythm and Blues' lab, the Funk sisters were studying their research while Aggie sat on the chair with a helmet on her head. The leaders, Snack Pack, ambassadors, and few delegates were there if they found answers about Aggie's psychic visions.

"So, how were the results, R and B?" Quincy asked

"It's coming on, Your Funkness. Although Aggie's visions are so complicated," Rhythm answered.

"Her psychic visions are so deep and dark. It's like it never wants our scientific research to go through," Blues added.

"Ooh, her visions are very secretive, huh?" Val rubbed her hands in excitement.

"You bet. And because her visions are so strong to find the truth...," Blues started the sentence.

"It will take us a while to find the mystery," Rhythm continued.

Suddenly, Aggie's eyes widened, and the lights and machines were glitching all over the lab

"R, it's oscillating!" Laguna reported.

Dante flew towards her and asked, "You just had another vision, didn't you?"

"Yes, and Trollzart, I suggest you fly 3 inches to the left," Aggie told the leader of the Classical Trolls.

"Umm, okay," Trollzart was confused, but when he obeyed her, one of Rhythm and Blues' ray gun fell down on the spot where Trollzart was supposed too, thus saving his life. The Trolls around her applauded.

"Good show, Aggie!" Barb exclaimed

"And thank you very much," Trollzart told his adoptive granddaughter.

"No can do," Aggie smiled

"Isn't my girlfriend awesome?!" Trollex sighed dreamingly

"Yeah, but having psychic visions is kinda scary," Beat shivered in fear.

Synth then noticed Laguna wearing a red cap, "What's with the hat, Laguna?" When he removed the hat, it revealed Laguna's burnt hair.

"Ooh!" the other Trolls cringed at the antrollpologist's hair