Surprise Coronation part 2

Sorry it took so long. I was rewatching Trolls: The Beat Goes On to find information on what Branch likes, and how Poppy checks on party plans at the Fun Factory with Sky Toronto.

I'm also happy that Trolls Trollstopia trailer came out! Because of that, we finally know the names of the new Trolls that will appear in the series.

Enjoy this new chapter!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trollzart and Delta Dawn started to give invitations to every Troll in Trollstopia. As a Classical Troll, Trollzart flew high to reach for his fellow Classical Trolls flying around high from the ground, and delivered the invitations to the Trolls who still lived in their pods. Delta gave invitations down below to her fellow Country Trolls, Rock Trolls, Pop Trolls and Funk Trolls. She even went down to Techno Lagoon wearing a water-proof glass helmet to send the water-proof invitations to the Techno Trolls who lived there.

Back on land, the new group of Trolls met each other with the invitations.

"Whoa?! A surprise coronation?" Synth, the techno Troll, started when he read his invitation

"Whose coronation is this?" Val Thundershock, a Rock Troll, wondered.

"Wait a minute, it says... Branch is going to be king?" Lownote Jones read.

"It's Branch's surprise coronation?!" Laguna Tidepool, another techno Troll, gasped.

"Does he know about this?" Gust Tumbleweed inquired.

"No!" Suddenly, Delta appeared behind them out of nowhere, which startled the new group of Trolls, "Branch does nahwt know about this here, ayn' we done won't tell him until tomawrow,"

Holly Darling, another Country Troll, looked back at the invitation and smiled, "Dang, ya'll, I thought Branch was already a king when he saved Queen Poppy from turning into a Rock Zombie at Barb's World Tour."

"Guess he was a lucky Troll. Ooh, I better gather up a group of my fellow Classical Trolls for the music!" Dante flew away excitingly.

"I got to admit, Branch and Poppy are really cute together. I'm sure Branch would be a perfect king to help Poppy out to rule, especially with this big project of hers when she made Trollstopia," Val commented.

Then Clampers approached her aunt by tapping her hoof, "Where is Branch anyway, Aunt Delta?"

"Oh, King Quincy, Queen Essence, King Trollex, Beat, and Aggie kept 'im busy," The mayor replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in his bunker, Branch finished combing his hair, and grabbed a wrapped present from the table. He took a deep breath before turning around.

"Ah!" He was startled when he saw the king and queen of Funk, the King of Techno and his Beat Drop Button fish, and the Master of All Music were behind him... still in his bunker.

"Hi, Branch, watcha doin'?!" Aggie asked with a big grin.

"Oh, uh, I was going to ask Poppy out," Branch said before asking, "what are you guys doing

"Oh, uh..." Trollex tried to think of something to answer Branch's question without making him suspicious, "Isn't it not good to check on our favorite Troll survivalist?"

You never called me your 'favorite Troll survivalist'." Branch still didn't buy it.

"Of course, I didn't," The young king of Techno chuckled nervously, before tilting his head and whispering to Essence, "Help me."

Trollstopia Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें