Secret Birthday

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter. This is fanmade

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One morning, in her pod, Aggie woke up happily with her frizzy rainbow hair. She looked pretty happy because she was smiling. She turned to mark her calendar with a red pen, but before the point marked the box, she noticed the day she was going to mark has a yellow balloon, colorful confetti, and a white cake with pink icing and candles on top.

Aggie gasped in disbelief as her smile became bigger, "I can't believe it! It's my birthday!" She got up and jumped up and down on her bed, "This is the best news ever! I'm 18! I can't wait to tell my friends!"

When Aggie ran to her closet to get ready for the day, she noticed the picture of herself and the leaders, taking a group selfie with the camera. She remembered the day she first met them and became friends with them. She never knew she would find good and kind-hearted friends like them. They'd given her so much since she first arrived in Troll Kingdom. They helped her find her music in life to earn her True colors, they let her stay in their kingdoms and made her homes, and they made her Master of All Music. They made her feel so special, which is good... and overwhelming... and too much already.

Aggie realized the Trolls all over Troll Kingdom made her special everyday, despite that she didn't want any special treatment, especially from the leaders. Being her friends is enough for her. Their friendship was everything Aggie needed. She then imagined if she told them about her birthday, they might give her a great birthday party. And since this is her 18th birthday, and this is her first time to have her birthday outside of Harmonious Land, they will definitely throw her the biggest special birthday party of all time. It would be so overwhelming and too much for Aggie to receive such kindness and generosity for her friends.

So, Aggie had a plan. She decided not to celebrate her birthday this year. She has to keep her birthday a secret from the other Trolls, just for this year. She remembered that she made a list of promises to help the leaders with. To get ready, she packed her bags, the list, and her calendar. She had to hide the calendar so no one would see it's her birthday today. After fixing herself, it's time for her to gout there without telling anyone about her birthday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie was walking casually like the other Trolls here in TrollsTopia. She made sure to avoid contact with the other Trolls.