Night of a Thousand Questions

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the evening, Aggie was in her pod sleeping early this time. Val was hosting her first sleepover, with Melody's help, and she wasn't there. Probably because she didn't want to come in another sleepover, not because she missed it and felt tired after visiting Vibe City

Aggie woke up in the middle of the night as she felt her mouth was dry, and her throat made her cough

"I need some water," She said to herself as she hopped off her bed, and went down to the kitchen.

She took out a pitcher of water, and drank some cold water from the glass, "I hope the Trolls were having fun... without me... at Val and Melody's sleepover," She said sadly, but shrugged after that, "Eh, at least I have a good night sleep."

Suddenly, she felt she had a vision.

Poppy was sleepwalking near Branch's bunker, holding a stuffed glitter gator.

After the vision, Aggie giggled in excitement, "Oh, this is gonna be good!" She quickly drink the whole glass before quickly zooming out of her pod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie went to the forest, and saw Poppy sleepwalking towards Branch's bunker.

"Aww, Poppy's sleepwalking. That is my vision! This is gonna be entertaining," Aggie laughed quietly as she took out some popcorn from her hair, and started eating some. But then, she noticed Synth, Dante, Holly, Val, and Melody were hiding behind the bushes at the other side, and Synth was pushed out from hiding, "Wait, what are they doing here? W-what is Synth doing?"

Aggie watched Synth talking to a sleepwalking Poppy as she gave her the stuffed glitter gator. Synth tossed the gator into the bush, and hesitantly hugged Poppy. Aggie has a sharp hearing as she overheard what they were saying, "Oh, Poppy's dreaming of Branch, and she thought Synth was Branch," She understood now. But then, the sleepwalking Poppy grabbed Synth head, and kissed him. Val, Holly, Dante and Melody's jaws dropped as Synth's eyes widened, and Aggie face-palmed, not wanting to see the whole thing, and hid behind the bushes, "Oh boy."

Aggie cringed at this memory. She knew Poppy thought she was kissing Brach in a dream, but Poppy herself didn't know she was kissing synth. This is so bad. Aggie knew the consequences about this, and she tried to keep her mouth shut before running back to her pod.