Surprise Coronation part 3

Yes! I managed to finish this chapter so soon!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Poppy went to the other leaders' pods one-by-one to wake them up, and advised to meet her again in her own pod.

14 minutes later.

Quincy, Essence, Delta, Trollzart, Trollex, Beat, and Aggie entered Poppy's pod with their sleepy eyes.

"Oh good! You guys are here!" Poppy exclaimed.

"Why do you have to wake us up so darn early?!" Delta snapped from exhaustion.

"Because Barb and I stayed up all night making Branch's crown!" The Queen of Pop explained.

Barb has her head on the table, feeling sleepy after helping Poppy make a crown all night, "I don't want to get involved in this, but, as queen, I have a fellow queen in need. It's my duty now."

"And I woke you guys up early because I want you to see Branch's crown," Poppy pulled the cover away, revealing the crown.

Branch's crown is shiny gold with three gems that look exactly like the Branch's Troll Gem, but smaller.

The bright glow caused the other 4 leaders and the Beat Drop Button fish to snap awake from tiredness, almost blinded by the light,"Ooooooooohhhhhh."

They all came closer to the crown, and stared at it with Poppy smiling while staring at what she and Barb made.

"So shiny!" Aggie chanted.

Quincy poked the crown to evaluate, "65% gold, but it's better."

"It is perfect, Poppy," Trollzart commented.

"A crown fit for a king," Delta added.

"Not to be rude, but why can't use your dad's crown?" Trollex asked.

"Because... it's my dad's. I want to keep him his own crown as a reminder of how he saved all of us from the bergens," Poppy replied.

Aggie nodded and shrugged, "You got a point. Every king has something to remind him about his greatest achievement."

"Exactly! Now I have to get this crown to a safe place for the ceremony later," Poppy carried the crown in her hands, and slowly walked towards the door.

"Uh, Poppy, you should give us the crown. We know how to keep it safe," Essence suggested.

Poppy turned to the Queen of Pop, "Don't worry. I'm going to borrow Dad's box where he kept his crown. I'm going to use it for the ceremony."

Before turning back to the door, Cooper popped his head in and shouted, "Hey, guys!"

"Aah!" This startled Poppy, and accidentally threw the crown backwards, "The crown!"

Barb was alerted as she jumped from the chair, and opened her arms to catch the crown, "I got it!" But the crown hit her nose, causing her to exclaim in pain, and cover her nose.

The crown then flew towards Beat.

"No, I got it!" The Beat Drop Button fish almost had it, but the crown bumped into him, causing him to push backwards, and the crown bounced from him.

Trollex caught Beat in time in his arms.

Quincy and Essence tried to catch the flying crown, but they bumped into each other, and the crown flew over towards Delta. Delta almost got it though, but it bounced on her forehead. That was like a sting on her head. Then, the crown flew towards Aggie.