Smell Of Art part 3

Later at night, Aggie and Reef were working on their art entry at the Funky Family's castle at Vibe City. They worked on their entry in the family living room where it was occupied by a Troll-sized diorama, but there is enough space for the Trolls to walk without stepping on the project.

"Umm," Aggie coughed softly by the smell, "Hey, Reef, does that Country Troll figurine go up there?" He pointed a Country Troll who looks like Gust Tumbleweed to the space of orange, which is Lonesome Flats on the diorama.

"Oh, yeah," Reef nodded as he transferred the figurine on the orange side.

It's Aggie's chance to spray the perfume of Reef, which he didn't notice, but the stink is still strong, "You know what, something is on the back of your head. You better get it," When Reef turned around to check his head, Aggie sprayed his back before Reef caught her in the act, "It was just your hair." She shrugged and smiled.

Suddenly, Essence came out of the elevator from the bedroom floor. But when she stepped in the living room, she smelled that stinky stench. She was about to head back to the elevator, but she wanted to go to the kitchen in the next room. Plus, she wanted to be a good host as she fake smiled without breathing, "Looks great! Keep up the good work! So glad to have you in my home! Come again soon!" She told Reef before heading towards the door of the kitchen

"Thanks, Queen Essence," the stinky Techno Troll bowed for the Funk Queen.

Aggie then followed Essence, and said, "Aunt E, you gonna breathe sometimes."

"Not in here," Essence almost ran out of air as she quickly ran into the kitchen. She closed the door, and breathed clean air normally.

Another funk Troll came out from the elevator. It was Copper with a snorkel as he grabbed some snacks from a bowl

"Hey, Prince Cooper, what's with the snorkel? How do you breathe?" Reef asked.

"I don't. That's kinda the point!" Cooper replied before going to the kitchen.

Just then, Darnell came out next from the elevator with a scarf covering half of his face. He got Aggie's attention when he patted her back.

"I finally figured out what's so gross about me in your vision," She removed the scarf, revealing a band-aid on his left cheek, "This."

Aggie gasped, "You got a bandage!"

"Covering a huge pimple!" Darnell then crossed the room towards the kitchen without stepping the diorama

"Hi Prince D!" Reef stood up to greet the prince.

"Don't get up! You just keep working right there!" Darnell demanded before calling Aggie, "Kitchen!"

Aggie ran to catch up with Darnell as the two entered the kitchen. Aggie finally breathed normally with fresh clean air.

"I mean, why don't I just tell Blues I cut myself shaving?" suggested Darnell.

"Okay, 'cause if she believes that, you gotta dump the girl because she's kinda slow," Aggie said.

"No, no. Just got a beard coming," Essence cupped her son's head to look at his face, "Oh no, sorry, son. I'm thinking about your friend, Hickory."

"You think it's funny? You think this..." Darnell removed the band-aid to show Aggie the pimple, which she exclaimed in disgust, "... is funny?"

Aggie looked away and advised, "Okay, I'm gonna need you to cover that back up."

Suddenly, Quincy entered the kitchen while talking to Reef and has cotton buds in his nostrils, "I appreciate your concern, Reef. It's just a little nosebleed," When he closed the kitchen door, he turned to Aggie, "I need him out of my castle!"