Life of Aggie

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'
We're livin' in harmony!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Symphonyville, Aggie was helping Trollzart and the Classical Trolls to clean a herd of Eighth Goats. They've been washing, scrubbing, polishing and drying them all day.

The Classical Trolls and Aggie came together to see their clean animals. They are all sparkly clean

Phew! Thank you for helping me get the Eighth Goats so fresh and clean, Aggie," Trollzart wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"No problem. Happy to do it, Papa Trollzart," Aggie smiled.

You probably can't wait to get back to TrollsTopia and take your own bath, huh?" the Conductor suggested.

Rainbow eyes popping wide open in a flick of unease. The mouth beneath them rapidly shifts to its best attempt at a casual smile, "Aren't there more animals that need cleaning?" Aggie asked with a big dopey grin.

"I think we are the only ones left, and we can't wait to get the mud out of our hair," Trollzart said as he and the Classical Trolls stroke their hair, feeling the mud on them

Looking frantically about herself, Aggie spotted a baby black Eighth Goat at the edge of a mud puddle and bunted it into it with her Funk leg.

"Oh, no! The baby got dirty! I'd better stay longer to help give him a bath too!" Aggie pretended to be dramatic.

As the Classical leader looked on with clear concern, his adoptive granddaughter trotted away, and put the baby Eight Goat into the washtub, scrubbing its body with a scrub brush.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Aggie just finished the baby Eighth Goat as she dried it with a bath towel.

Thank you ever so much for staying to give the little one a bath too. But, um... I think he's dry," Trollzart pointed.

A still-filthy Aggie rubbed intently over something covered with a towel. She stood up, catching off guard, and pulled the towel away. Underneath it is the baby Eighth Goat, sparkling clean and very much out of sorts, and black cloud body fluffed out wildly in every direction.

Trollzart then noticed the sun was about to set, "Goodness, it's gotten late!" He turned to his tribe, "Alright, everyone, time for you to head home. We have a big rehearsal to practice," The Classical Trolls bowed to their leader, before turning away to get back to their homes. Then, Trollzart turned to Aggie, "And Agatha, you really didn't have to stay all day, not that we don't appreciate it."