Glitter Rush

My first chapter of Trollstopia season 1 this year! Whoo! I hope you'll like my version of Glitter Rush.

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meeting mushroom, the leaders and the ambassadors gathered around as Poppy called them for a meeting,

"Tribal leaders, Tribal councils, we have serious decisions to make, so I'll skip the pleasantries. Except to say you all have really nice hair today."

"Aww!" The leaders and ambassadors appreciated Poppy's compliments about their hair before going back to listen to her

"I called this meeting because our worst fears have been confirmed: TrollsTopia... is out of glitter," Poppy confirmed.

The ambassadors gasped in horror

"Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good at all," Lownote commented.

"Let me tell you this, Popsqueak, that not all of us have that kind of worst fear," Barb corrected her

"But we have!" Val told the Queen of Rock.

"Poppy, given these new findings, I propose a motion: that we initiate a panic-stricken freak out." Dante asked.

"I second," the Funk ambassador said.

"The motion carries," The Classical ambassador responded.

The 5 of them screamed in panic

"Everyone, stay calm!" Poppy declared as the ambassadors stopped screaming, "Eventually, the glitter pits will replenish naturally. And in the meantime, I've asked the Glitter Trolls to see what they can do. But it hasn't gone great," then, she spoke to her fellow leaders, "Tribal leaders, I know you're not fond of glitter back in your kingdoms, but it would be a good opportunity to help TrollsTopia when we needed more help than we could think of."

Delta is one of the leaders who isn't fond of glitter at all, but she sighed and admitted, "Alright, if my Trolls like glittuurr so much in TrollsTopia, ay have naw choice but ta give them what they want"

The other leaders nodded in agreement. As leaders of their tribes, it's their duty to pleasure their people and do what is right for them

"Thank ya faw agreeing, Delta," Holly showed her gratitude to her leader by giving a little bow.