Cheery Glo-mato

The song intro doesn't belong to me. Have fun reading this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Queen Poppy: You can do it solo

Branch: But then you'd be all by yourself

Synth: Yo! So it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else!

Rhythm & Blues: Together we will soar across the sky and beyond!

Holly Darling: So turn up your voice!

Val Thundershock: Stand up and sing along!

All Trolls: All different voices, our melody's ringin'
We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're livin' in harmony!
Our song is much stronger with every Troll singin'

We're livin' in harmony!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Rock Hollow, Val was in the middle of an epic guitar solo, the crowd cheering and screaming her name. When she smashed her guitar, she didn't feel the edge of her rockness. She wanted something new. She tried a mushroom, a seashell, and a pinata. But then, she saw a tomato ahead. She ran and smashed it harder as the juices exploded. Her fellow Rock Trolls cheered for her, until they heard someone gasping.

"Ya'll!" Holly gasped as Poppy, Aggie, Barb, and Delta came over with their gardening tools and wore gardening clothes, "What did y'all do ta my Cheery Glo-mato, ya'll?!"

The Rock Trolls put Val down, and she asked, "That was your cherry tomato?"

Holly grunted frustratingly, "Cheery Glo-mato! Ya know, 'cause it glows? Ayn' 'cause there's only one way ta grow it?"

"We cheered faw the Cheery Glo-mato ta grow," Delta explained.

"Ay were gonna entuurr it in the Country Corral Fauurr next mownth! It was gonna be my prize-winnuurrr," Holly said sadly.

Poppy placed her hand on Holly's shoulder, "Oh, Holly, that's awful."

"But I'm sure Val did know? Did you, Val?" Barb asked her ambassador.

"No," Val admitted.

"Ay understand. It was an honest mistake," Holly admitted, but her voice started to und angry, "Ayy hawrifying, sowl-crushing honest mistake. One so devastating mowst Trolls would die befawe takin' thay ...err high road. But nahwt me! nahwt me!"

"So, we're cool?" Val raised her fist on Holly.

"Yes, Val. We are cool," Holly fist-bumped Val before walking away, "High road, Holly! High road!"

Val then turned back to her fellow rockers, "Well, that worked out. Who wants ice cream?"

The Rock Troll cheered as Val ran off.

But Poppy blocked her with her hair, "Ice cream?! No! Val, you've gotta apologize to Holly!"

"I did apologize. I said: 'We're cool?' Conflict resolution!" the Rock ambassador yelled as her fellow Rock Trolls cheered.

"'We're cool?' Wow, okay. Val, look. I've been in your shoes before when I stole all the strings, and I never realized the differences do matter. Turning other Trolls into Rock like us isn't the solution. An apology needs to show empathy, like I did," Barb explained her experience about her mistake during the World Tour.