The Last Mastering part 5

At Aggie's pod, she entered from outside as her parents busy themselves with packing. It is now moving day.

"Feeling better, Aggie?" Bernadette asked her daughter

"A little. I just want to show you something before we go.," Aggie answered.

"All right, but let's make it quick. Harmonious Land won't wait at the end of the week," Leo said.

Aggie led them out of the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made it down the tree where Aggie's pod was hanging, and the two parents reacted with total shock.

"Sweet Trollin'!" Leo exclaimed

The entire square in the middle of Pop Village have been tricked out in the leaders' honor: balloons, pennants, confetti, banners depicting them and the colors that represented their music (Poppy: Pink; Quincy and Essence: Purple; Barb: Red; Delta: Orange; Trollex: Blue; Trollzart: Yellow; Rainbow: Aggie), and a broad aisle leading to the front steps. It is lined thick on both sides with Trolls—friends, the whole six tribes, Bountry Hunters— and even, Gristle and Bridget, who tried not to step on the Troll. The leaders were on the giant mushroom stage.

"What is all this?" Bernadette looked around

Branch approached Aggie and her parents, "It's Leader Appreciation Day! But we couldn't start without all of them here."

Leo and Barnadette trade confounded looks as they couldn't believe of what they have discovered about Aggie.

"Our daughter... considered a leader?" The Magic Rock Troll aid in a confusing look.

Branch offered his hand to Aggie as he escorted her across the aisle to the giant mushroom stage. Aggie alone flew up on the stage to stand with her fellow leaders.

Branch held a microphone, and declared clearly, "These leaders of six tribes share a rare ability to help others with sticky situations. It's a job only they can do and only together."

Bernadette smiled at Leo as it reminded her about both of them, "That sounds familiar."

"And in case we're unable to solve problems together," "Aggie, the Master of All Music, helped us that we leaders should help other Trolls in need together, that's also a job of another true leader. And we couldn't make our job seriously without her."

"In honor of all she have done for us, and continue to do for all Trolls, I would like to present Aggie with a seven-handled rainbow-colored key to the Troll Kingdom, which is now renamed Trollstopia, as the Key Keeper!" Poppy held up an oversized rainbow-colored key whose head consists of seven handles attached to the shaft in a spiral arrangement as she finished

Leo and Bernadette were surprised as the ensuing round of full-throated cheering took the naturalists very much by surprise as well, and Poppy the key to the following leader Quincy, then Trollex, then Trollzart, then Delta Dawn, then Barb, and lastly, to Aggie for her to hold aloft.

"Well, I'll be a rock shockwave. I had no idea Aggie has been doing this while she stayed her," Leo said,

"Oh, I'm not syhaw ya know jus' how important Aggie is ta all awf us, Sir Leo," Delta spoke to him

"It's from the moment she decided to stay with us," Trollex lightly punched his girlfriend's elbow, "There are a lot of things she did before she earned her True Colors."

"The leaders and Aggie have made a difference for everyone here when Aggie became the Mater of All Music," Beat added when he was still floating besides Trollex.