The Last Mastering part 4

Aggie was standing at the empty road of Pop Troll forest. She only had her magical backpack with her, and wiped away a few tears that rolled down from her still-colorless eyes.

"Agatha!" Essence called as the Trolls and the Beat Drop Button fish rushed towards her.

"Where are you going?" Beat asked,

"To stay with the Bergens. You heard my parents," Aggie wiped more of her tears from her face, "Harmonious Land will open soon, and it'll close again for a month. If I'm not coming with them, they'll have to go without me."

The conductor got an idea, and the rest picked up on it almost immediately afterward.

"Then we are coming with you!" Trollzart exclaimed.

"Are you sure? I don't want any of you to get in trouble," Aggie said in concern.

"Ha! We never get in trouble with our tribes," Quincy chuckled, "We're obviously the leaders."

"Besides, my dad won't be mad," Poppy smiled.

"My dad neither. I bet he'd do the same thing for his friends," Barb added.

Aggie smiled and threw herself across to hug all of her friends at once, her tears now those of joy, "You guys are all the best, you know that?"

"We're the best," Delta held out an arm.

"Together!" Trollex did the same as so was the rest of the Trolls.

Aggie piled on them own arm with them as the Cater Bus arrived with Cloud Guy driving it. The Harmony Notes entered the bus quickly but not too excited like they used too.

As they all sat down, Cloud Guy spoke through the P.A., "Welcome to the Caterbus Express! S... S... S..."

He expected responds from the Trolls, but none of them did as their faces contained sadness while looking at the sad Aggie.

"Why the lone faces? I thought you like the echoes," Cloud Guy said.

"Not now, Cloud Guy, we're in a middle of a crisis," Poppy waved her hand to make the cloud stop with the jokes and all.

"If you say so," shrugged Cloud Guy as he continued to drive the bus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloud Guy dropped the Harmony Notes in front of the doors of the Bergen Castle as night falls. Poppy knock at the front door with her hair was answered by Bridget, who gasped happily upon spotting her best friend and the rest of the Trolls

"Poppy! What a nice surprise. As so was all of you, Your Highnesses," the queen of the Bergens bowed down a little to the other troll leaders

Gristle shouldered his way, "And I've got a surprise for all of you!"

The Trolls and the Beat drop button fish found themselves at a bit of a loss until the Bergen king bought out the quilt he was working on at the beginning. Every square is now decorated, six of them are different hand gestures of each tribe represented six main genres. The rest of the squares represented musical notes of the subgenres.

"You Trolls inspired me to finish my quilt. See? It's different music-themed," said Gristle.

"We love hearing the stories about how you Trolls lived in harmony, despite how different you all, so Gristle decided to celebrate the special job you all do to each other," Bridget added.

But Aggie sighed despondently.

"It's still a work in progress," Gristle put the quilt aside.

"It's not your quilt we're sad about, King Gristle. You heard my Mom and Dad are here, they're making me move back to Harmonious Land with them," Aggie whined, "I love my family, but I love being with my friends too. You guys too. I don't want to have to choose.

"Well, then, why don't your parents just stay with you?" Gristle suggested.

But Aggie shook her head, "Their job is too important."

Branch thought for a second and got a brainstorm, "That's it!"

"Please don't tell it's another potion idea like your girlfriend did," Barb guessed as she thought it was about another potion idea that can make Aggie stay.

"No! Aggie's parents are the only Trolls in Harmonious Land that can do what they do, right?" The slightly cyan Pop Troll recalled.

Delta answered hesitantly, "Right?"

"Well, so are you all and Aggie too. Your positions proved it as leader of each of your Tribe."

"But I don't have position of any of the Tribes," Aggie slouched her body.

"Yes you do! You're the one who told us all kinds of music are important!" Poppy placed her hand on Aggie's shoulder.

"You also said no troll should play just one kind of music," Trollex winked

"And you kept us harmonized, even we almost break apart, just like when the Siren Trolls trapped us underground." Barb reminded

Aggie blushed as she realized she was more of what she was doing in Troll Kingdom than she thought.

"Yeah! Our job is to help other Trolls of their problem!" Prince D stated.

"And not just our job, it's our duty!" Aggie then gasped in realization, "So, if my parents make me move, it'd be just as bad as them quitting their jobs!"

"Yeah!" The Trolls trailed off into bubbly laughter.

But Aggie's mood turned pensive, "Now how do we explain that to them?"

"Oh. You don't have to explain it..." Bridget interrupted

Gristle unfurled his quilt, "...they will."