Smell of Art part 1

Hello, everyone. Last week, I've been thinking of cancelling my TrollsTopia book because the Kick-Off Party chapters are kinda boring, but I see that many viewers still like my story, so I decided to continue. To liven things up a bit for my story, I decided to make fanmade chapters. And here it is. Though not entirely fanmade, this 4-part chapter/episode is based from the old 20003 Disney series, That's So Raven. The intro song and lyrics don't belong to me. Trolls and Trollstopia belong to Dreamworks. Aggie belongs to me. Have fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro:

Aggie: You can gaze into the future(future, future)
You might think life would be a breeze

Delta Dawn: (life is tough)

Aggie: Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!)

Poppy: (Go Aggie)

Aggie: But then it's not that easy (oh no)

Trollex: (Take you to the future)

Aggie: I try to save the situation
Then I end up misbehaving (ohohohoh)

Cooper, Prince D & Tiny Diamond: (rap) Hey now what ya say now
Bout to put down
Yeah come on and ride with Aggie now
And if the future looks great now
Then everything's gonna change now

Barb: (Let's rock!)

Branch: (Alright here we go!)

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's the future I can see

Trolls: That's so Aggie

Aggie: it's so mysterious to me. Yeah!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aggie skipped along the grounds of TrollsTopia happily. She assigned herself to an art competition this Saturday, and she would be happy to make art. Since she has nothing else to do, and no one seemed to need her help for a while, she decided to do something so she won't get bored. That's how she decided to enter the art competition. She was so excited. Aside from music, she also did art back in Harmonious Land, and she's one of the top students of her class. She assured herself that she's gonna win for sure.

When Aggie walked normally, she noticed her adoptive brother Darnell staring attractively at the pink-haired yellow Funk Troll named Blues while talking to her sister Rhythm. Aggie stopped skipping and observed Darnell's action. He didn't do anything but stare, and, unnoticeably to him, drool.