Lustful Love 🗣

Chapter 18:

Blake's POV:

"Fucking hell!" Voices all too familiar screamed out in hostility.

In the bedroom doorway stood two fiends sent right from Hell.

Milo came out of his hazy lovemaking trance and acknowledged the individuals who stood before us. "HUDSON?" Milo cried out in alarm. Milo's chocolate orbs practically seemed to pop out of his eyeball sockets.

"TRISTIAN?" I shrieked in utter shock along with Milo. If my mouth hung out any longer, flies could have gone in it.

Hudson and Milo inched nearer to Milo and I as they both had a devilish smirk plastered on both of their faces.

I yanked the bedsheets onto Milo, and I's bodies in a scramble as Milo got off from on top of my body. My feelings were striking me all at once. I did not even comprehend that Milo and I were in a scandalous sex situation.
"Oh, sorry, guys. Did we interrupt something?" Hudson let out stupidly as Tristian snickered stupidly.

"HOW DID YOU TWO EVEN GET INTO MY HOUSE?" Milo screamed as his breathing got heavier. I have never seen him this distraught at anything before.

"Your mother let us in, sweetheart. I only had to perform a small Journey ballad for entry, and she likes 'Brownies' too, doesn't she? Milo, do not eat them, though. I got them from my dealer. If you know what I mean." Hudson announced in pride as he winked.

"Baby, when I was calling you up a few days ago to get back with me, you said that you would think about it. What happened to that? I find you here opening your legs for this creature." Hudson inquired as he sat down at the edge of the bed.

Why the fuck is that prick of a man calling my boyfriend; sweetheart and baby?

"What the fuck is going on here?" I let out audibly. Oh shit, that was not supposed to be said aloud.

"Yeah, did Milo not tell you? I thought that I told you to check his phone? But, of course, you 'trust him' and all that other weird relationship shit that you believe. You are so naive, Blake." Tristian jeered as he rolled his eyes into the distant depths of his brain.

"Stop it right now, both of you. Why are you two coming here to try and to ruin my perfect relationship?" Milo exclaimed as he attempted to snatch our clothing off of the floor without exposing his body to the two uninvited men in the room.

"Oh, ha, ha, ha. Your perfect relationship is not so perfect as you make it out to be. You ruined your own-relationship, you little slut. I feel bad for Blake. You know, once he hears about the secrets that you have been hiding from him." Tristian scoffed in disdain as he chimed in again.

Holy shit. Is that the weird cryptic shit that Tristian was telling me about some time ago? I side-eyed Milo, and he was indeed uneasy when Tristian stated that.

"Until I hear what? Secondly, you two, quit calling my boyfriend names. And, third of all, what the Hell are you even doing here for Tristian? I thought I told you that I would never date you. I do not know how many times I have to get that memo through your hard-ass head." I deadpanned out.

"Well, Milo and Blake, you both have dead skeletons in the closet. So Hudson and I came over to discuss them out here in the open," Tristian announced as he sat down next to Milo, Hudson, and I on the bed.