Kissed Me 💋

Chapter 12

Blake's POV:

Previously on 47 Freckles.

He leaned in gradually right next to my face and then he.-

Told me, "I will show you that I do not think of you as just a friend, Blake. They say that actions speak louder than words. So um, here we go then, I guess." His hands were fidgeting around with one another as he spoke to me.

I did not say anything to him.
My mind was racing like a sportscar.
My stomach was churning to the point that I wanted to vomit.
I was profusely sweating even though it was breezy outside.
I still did not fully calm down from my blow-up that happened a while ere.

Milo intertwined his fingers into my hands unexpectedly. He gazed at me for what seemed like a long duration of time. It felt as if it was an eternity. He parted his lips narrowly, trailing his gleaming eyes up and down at my face.

The steady sound of the tides crashing just rose my anxiety even more. I tend to notice minor elements when in an uneasy state of mind.

Our bodies were so close to one another now that I noticed that Milo had a little heart-shaped birthmark obscurely hidden lightly on his left cheek. I smiled slightly. Cute.

He leaned in more closer to me if that was even possible, and as he did, I could inhale my Versace cologne that was on the collar of the shirt that I lent him. He seems to love my aroma, doesn't he?

Without any warning, he tangled his warm lips onto mine suddenly. I was shocked. My body froze up. I did not kiss him back for a moment, but then I sucked it up before he got worried that he did something wrong.

I kissed him back with such passion. He was a bit surprised at my immediate change, but he slowly slipped his tongue into my mouth. I explored it meticulously. His mouth tasted of that cherry sucker that he ate a while ago. Sweet and tangy. Very much savory.

He tilted his head over to the side, and he began to kiss me more fervently. I took my free hand, and I put it behind his head. I grabbed a fistful of his soft hair into my hands.

"A-Ah." Milo moaned aloud, with his eyes closed as our tongues still danced the Viennese Waltz.

We soon severed our kiss. A trail of spit following along. Milo giggled as he broke it. He looked up at me with his lust-filled candy eyes. They could give you cavities by just glancing at them.

He fell back into my chest. I went down to his neck, and I began to nip on his neck. I took his supple porcelain skin in between my top and bottom teeth, and I bit down rather harshly on it.

"B-Blake." He groaned out, hardly throwing his head back into my shoulder.

I twisted my mouth around that spot for a bit longer. I licked over it to soothe the tingling sensation that he may have. I stopped to admire my maroon splotchy artwork. Someone should frame this and put it in an art museum, seriously.

"Mine," I mumbled as I kissed up his neck up to his jawline and up to his lips.

I did not want to ask him what we were because it would just completely ruin the mood. Oh my god, what if he just did this because he felt pity for me and he wanted me to shut up? My thoughts began to swirl around again in that little witchy crockpot. I have it embedded up inside of my brain.

"You," Milo announced abruptly, breaking me out of my unpleasant trance. He looked up innocently at me then smirked shyly.

"I what?" I inquired, very confusedly at what he means.