Devilish Angel 🎃

Chapter 10

Blake's POV:

"Mhm god, this is so good. Give me some more Blake." Milo moaned aloud in bliss, throwing his head back to where I could see his Adam's Apple was bobbing up and down.

"Oh yeah? Sure then, here you go," I replied mischievously. I suddenly and forcibly pushed another yummy Ferrero Rocher chocolate into his wide open, waiting mouth.

"M-AGH!" Milo cried out while pounding his chest roughly as he harshly choked on it. Terror was apparent in his eyes.

"Aw, what happened Milo, is it too big for you?" I jeered while smirking dirtily at him as he was still coughing. I knew he was not in that much danger, so I kept on mocking him.

Milo sprinted over to the kitchen sink faucet and leaned underneath it, gulping down the tap water that ran out. "Shut up, you dirty-minded fool." Milo retorted back at me with a passion-filled glare, no not with satisfactory passion. It was more of an angry-passion.

"Mhm, well, that is why you are my friend," I told him, blowing a kiss from afar as I swiveled around on the barstool chair at his kitchen island. "And also EW, you are drinking non-filtered tap water, you know that, right?" I had a look of concern on my face thinking about how he just consumed lead tap water.

"Well, I did not get a chance to go to the fridge since you JUST PUSHED IT IN MY MOUTH!" He shouted at me as he put both of his hands on his hips in outrage.

"Haha, that is what he said." I teased him using that idiotic-cis-straight boy joke.

"I could have died, you know, and what did you do to help me? Absolutely nothing at all except for just laughing at me." He scowled at me, glaring into my eyes.

"What did you want me to do, huh? Call the police?" I taunted him, letting out a small laugh escape from my mouth.

"Hmph." He let out, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms in discontent.

"Hey, hey, now turn that frown upside down, or do you have to make me come over there?" I asked, getting a devilish idea in my head.

I slowly got up from the barstool seat, and I moved toward him gradually like I was approaching a rabid animal. I tackled him down to the marble floor. "BLAKE!" He yelled out, trying to hold onto the granite counter for dear life, but he successfully failed at doing so. He pulled a glazed bowl full of various candies down into his lap as he fell.

He grabbed a smattering of gumdrops, and he proceeded to put them into my mouth. A huge smile plastered on his face. Hm, I guess this was my Karma.

Ah, yes. Halloween was among us.

The assorted candies of all flavors, shapes, sizes, colors, smells, and textures were there. The aroma of a Spiced Pumpkin Yankee candle wafted through the air. The decorations, ghoulish and cheesy. Halloween is cool, and all except my parents believe that it is the devil's holiday, and they made me stop trick or treating since I was just ten years of age.

*Ding.*

Hm, I wonder who had texted me? I thought to myself as I helped Milo and I to get up.