Jealous Much 💗

Chapter 4:

Previously on 47 Freckles

Blake's POV:

"I guess I am going to have to punish you."

"Stop it, Blake. Quit saying that right NOW." Milo asserted angrily at me, stopping in his tracks abruptly veering back around to face me.

I had an assumption about him.

I desire to see if it is valid so, I kept taunting him about it like the little irritating fucker that I am.

"Stop saying what, punish you? Aw man, why should I stop saying it?" I teased him with it further on in hopes to make him spit it out.

"Ugh fine, listen if I tell you, you would not make fun of me, right?" Milo whispered, kicking at the dark, murky soil that was underneath us.

"No B, I would never do such an awful thing," I assured him, putting my hand on his slender shoulder in affirmation.

I could never comprehend the types of people that laugh at others because they are/into something different.
Cough cough Tristian and Jax. Ugh, just thinking about them gave me a chronic migraine.

"Um well uh Hudson and I are in a BDSM relationship. And words like that just uh set me off so, to say." Milo confessed to me ever so quietly, looking down at his white shoes.

"Oh, okay, cool, thank you for trusting me," I acknowledged the validities, gazing into his eyes to make sure he is alright.

My presumptions about him were one hundred percent correct on the fucking dot. Yesss.

Hm. I wonder if Milo is the bottom in the relationship? Oh, who am I kidding? Of course, he is the bottom. Look at him. The BOTTOM ENERGY RADIATES from him.

"Wait in, so are you not uh weirded out or anything by it?" Milo questioned me with a foreign expression on his face.

"No. Why would I be weirded out? I am educated extensively on those kinds of topics." I explained to him calmly.

"Plus, I find it hot anyway," I mumbled seductively into his left ear.

What? It just kind of slipped out of my mouth, okay.

His face was flushed to the color of a rose when I stated that statement.

"Awe thank you so so so much, Blake, you are the best," Milo let out, embracing me into a tight hug.

"No problem, man. You can trust me with your life." I stated. Although, what I said was ironic because I believe in never trust anyone.

He was shorter than me by a few inches so, he had to stand on his tippy toes to reach up to my height.  He was creasing his Nike AF1's doing that, and it hurt my soul to see that.

Nonetheless, it was quite an adorable sight if you ask me. I grinned to myself.

He flung both of his long arms around my neck back.
He nuzzled his head into the crevice of my neck.
His soft hair tickled my jawline while his warm breath hit my neck, making me feel all jittery inside.

I hugged him back firmly, putting my hands just below his waistline.
No, it was not promiscuous.

I have to admit. My pants were tightening up from Milo, pressing up so close to me.
For fucks sake, he is my FRIEND. Nothing more, at least.
Get a hold of yourself now, Blake. Anyways he has a boyfriend, he would never like me. I overthought in my mind.