Loverboy 👬

Chapter 15

Smut warning. But, it is not full smut. Also, it comes with a plot twist. ⚠️

Blake's POV:

So, Milo and I have been dating for three weeks now.
And it went a little something like this.

*Flashback to three weeks ago.*

"I have something to tell you, Blake," Milo let out hesitantly. He twiddled with his thumbs and kicked down at the gravel with his shoes. I could sense that he is stressed out about something whenever he does that.

"Sure shoot," I said absent-mindedly.

"I want to make us official." He confessed as he pierced his chocolate orbs consecutively into my soul.

"Seriously? That is great, Milo." I let out in excitement as I brought him in for a warm hug.

"So, can I call you my boyfriend now?" He asked cutely. I think I just got burned by his third-degree cuteness.

"Yessir," I replied in ecstasy. I am so pleased that he is ready now to take us to the next step.

"And so, can we can do stupid couple shit now?" I mumbled into his soft locks. It smelled like a yummy fruit basket.

"Mhm yeah." He murmured as we stood there, living in the moment.

*End of flashback.*

Milo and I have been dating each other for three weeks now. We were just taking everything easy. But, we have not done anything sexual yet other than making out quite intensely with one another.

I did not want to make him uncomfortable or anything without receiving his permission first. This statement is what some people have to comprehend. It does not matter if you are best friends with the person, dating the person, or even married to the person. If they do not want to do something, then listen to them!

Milo and I were strolling out of the campus building calmly as we got lost in our chitchat until a demon came forth upon us.

"Hey, man. How are you doing? I have not seen you in a minute!" Tristian let out with a large smile displayed on his face as he ran up to Milo and I.

"What the hell is your problem? Why do you always have to chase after me?" I asserted, beginning to rile up. God, he makes me want to rip all of my hair out.

Milo caressed my tense back up and down. I let down my shoulders a bit. His delicate touch always comforts me into a state of tranquillity.

"Damn, chill out, man. I just wanted to talk to you about something important." Tristian explained as he put both of his hands up in defeat.

"Yeah, right. That is what you told me the last time too. Then you know what happened." I told him in disdain.

"I was different then. I am a changed man." Tristian confirmed with a goofy smile. He is so fucking cliche.

"HAHA. Food for thought, people never truly change. They will be the same person deep down. No, if, and, or but's about it. So, I do not know what you are even going on about." I asserted as I scoffed.

"Can he leave? I need to talk with you in private." Tristian whispered as he motioned towards Milo's directions.

"No, if you have something to say, you can say it right here and right now. In front of my boyfriend," I announced proudly. The expression; boyfriend, felt so exotic as it departed out of my mouth.