Use Me 💳

Chapter 13

Blake's POV:

"Hey there, Blake," Milo announced, sheepishly, as he perched up cooly by the side of my locker. I did not get any sleep at all in those few hours as I was up in bed pondering over Milo and I's little-kiss that we shared not so long ago. He, on the other hand, looked like he slept without a care in the world. I smiled back at him as my eyes trailed over to his neck. I smirked as soon as I saw the hickey that I imposed on him was still visible.

"Hi, Milo. So uh, let me get right to the point." I let out in utter exasperation. I was going to ask him the big question that was keeping me up. His expression altered from happy-go-lucky to what-the-fuck, real quick.

"Sure, um, go ahead, Blake." He urged me on in an impatient manner to tell him what I was going to say. I know he knows, though.

"What even are we? You and I, Milo. What are we?." I inquired, pointing my finger back and forth swiftly in between both of our bodies.

"Um, we are humans. What do you mean by that, Blake?" He responded to me stupidly as he smiled nervously.

"Do not play dumb with me. You know what I mean, Milo." I mumbled out as I rolled my eyes.

He looked taken aback at my statement. "Well, what do you want to be?" He raised a question while staring at me as he bit on his full lips. His teeth left an imprint on it, and I thought that it might have started to bleed.

"What do YOU want to be?" I replied as I emphasized the the-you part. I am an indecisive fuck. Even though I know that I want something, I still would not say it though. I would rather suffer in pure silence and anguish.

"Mhm, can we just take it slow right now? I do not like to put labels on things, you know." He ironically told me. Huh, says the boy who had a bunch of boyfriends before. Take it-slow, my ass.

"Mhm, okay, then. I completely understand you." I announced as I nodded. He does not know how much he pulverized my barely alive heart. But of course, being the nonchalant-bastard I am, I just let it go.

Milo abruptly stopped right in his tracks and stared right at me with full moon eyes. "Shoot, I forgot to answer the back of my mathematics worksheet." He panicked as he pushed his hands through his hair in apprehension.

"Oh, that thing. I did it already. You can copy off of my paper. We have mathematics class in like a few minutes, too, so you better hurry up and do it quickly." I informed him.

"I can just do it right here on the heater." He asserted as he flung his grey book bag onto the germ-infested ground. I physically winced at the sight.

I took my mathematics paper out of my bookbag, and I handed it over to him. "Here, you go, you big cheater." I playfully joked around with him.

I intensively watched him as if he was a little deer that I was trying to hunt down. He leaned down onto the heater, and as he did so, his round ass was sticking out. I moved up behind him, and I gently put both of my hands on each side of his slim waist. And then I began to start dry humping him.

"B-Blake, what are you d-doing!" He asked, alarmed as he rapidly rotated around with an enormous rosy blush producing upon his face.

"Oh my god, haha. You should see the look on your face. You look so shocked right now." I laughed at his embarrassment.

*Ring!*

That bell is such a cockblock.

"Did you finish?" I asked him.