Truth 👀

Chapter 19

Milo's POV:

I am currently sitting here, crying in my make-shift bedsheet dress. Then it hit me. Blake left me. He simply got up and left me. What the hell am I going to do now?

*Flashback to about two weeks ago.*

Blake and I were currently strolling out of the campus building to head home to each of our respective households.

*Ding.*

My stomach dropped to my feet. I glanced down at my phone in utter panic. Who knew that one word could shock me to the core. *Hudson.*

"What is wrong, Milo?" Blake inquired with a perplexed smile on his face. Shit, I can not tell him the truth.

I let out the abruptest fib that I could off of the top of my head. "Uh, my mother wants me home. Like right now. I have to go." I answered hesitantly. I hate lying, but this was for Blake's own-good.

"Um, okay."  He mumbled out, not trusting me.

"See you later, babe." I let out abruptly, mentally preparing myself to see what Hudson needs from me. God, what if he wants to get back together with me?

"Damn, are you just going to leave me here without a kiss?" Blake pouted as he pointed to his plump lips. Ah, shit. How could I forget to kiss him? Some boyfriend I am.

"O-oh, sorry, ha," I whispered out as I strode back to him. He placed his lips on my lips. His kiss was passionate and candid. Butterflies flew around on my stomach as he did. He attempted to push his tongue into my mouth, but I sadly denied entry due to the lack of time.

"Mhm, no. As much as I would love to have a Battle Royale with our tongues right now, I can not." I explained as I pulled away from his mouth's grasp on me.

"It is fine. Be safe." He told me as I speed-walked away from him. Lord, the word guilty could not even describe how I felt presently.

I rounded around the corner so Blake could not spy on me if he indeed wanted to. I dialed Hudson's phone number from my pure remembrance. I was anxiously chewing on my fingernails as I lingered in apprehension. He answered me on the second ring.

"Um, hi, Hudson? What is wrong?" Are you okay?" I interrogated hesitantly.

"Milo, oh, thank god that you answered me. I honestly began to think that you might not have answered me. But anyway, come over to my house. I have something important to tell you." He asserted with dominance laced in his voice.

"Can you not just tell it to me right now?" I mumbled, quite annoyed.

"No, you have to come over to my house. What I have to say has to be said aloud to you in person." He let out, pleading me to do so.

"Fine. I will be there then. Can you give me a few, though? You had to make me leave Blake by himself." I told Hudson.

"Aw, you can not tell your boyfriend the truth about where you are going because he might not let you go. I know that he is intimidated by my sex appeal." He announced smugly. God, I can picture him with a foolish grin on his face right about now.

"Shut up, Hudson. Blake is nothing like you. He is sweet, caring, and beautiful." I began to confess until Hudson cut me off from my ramblings.

"Alright, alright. I get it. Blake is your night in shining armor or whatever.
And I am coming to pick you up. So there is no need to worry about transportation." He declared as we mumbled out a quiet bye to one another.