Commando 💧

Chapter 16

Blake's POV:

It was an uneventful Saturday today, and I yearned to hold my lovely boyfriend in my arms. I wished to have him in my presence, to breathe in his wonderful aroma, to caress him, to cherish him.

I lay down on my bed face-up, staring up at the sheer white canopy that adorned my bed, pondering over my existence in this world.

I retrieved my phone off of the nightstand table, and I pulled up Milo's contact information. I rang him up as I bit on my fingernails in an unhealthy coping technique that I perform.

*Ring.*
*Ring.*
*Ring.*

Milo answered the phone on the third ring. Finally, man.

"Hey, good morning, Blakey," Milo announced softly in his groggy yet alluring morning voice.

"Hey, baby. I hope that I did not wake you up. But, uh, do you want to come over to my house right now? My parents are not at home. They went shopping for groceries or some shit." I told him, wishing that he would say yes to me.

"Wow, I can not even get a good morning from you before you smash me? But, anyway, I will be over at your house in about ten minutes or so." He replied to me promptly.

"Woah, honey. Slow your rolls there. Now, who said anything about me smashing you? I just desired to spend the day with you, my boyfriend, innocently. Who is the one with the dirty mind now?" I explained as I snickered quietly.

"Yeah, right. Bye, babe." He mumbled out in utter disbelief as he hung the phone up on me.

I already had decent clothes. My outfit consisted of a ruby red Blink-182 band t-shirt, jet black short pants, and white flip flops. I remember Milo said that he liked it when I wear colors, so here I am.

*Ding.*

I zoomed as fast as a Chihuahua out of my bedroom to the front door. I slowly unlocked the door. And as I did, I was instantly greeted with Milo's body jumping onto mine. Both of his slender legs draped around either side of my abdomen. I placed both of my hands on his firm butt for support. He flung both of his arms around my neck as he nuzzled his head into my chest.

I looked down upon my infant. He is so adorable. We stood there like that in that stance for a good two minutes until my legs were about to give out in complete exhaustion.

I waddled-over to the divan with my baby, and I settled him comfortably on there. He did not want to let go of me at first for some reason. It appeared like he speculated that I was going to vanish into thin air if he lets go of me.

"Someone is surely pleased to see me," I announced with an enormous smile on my face as I relaxed down next to him.

"Yeah, so what? I miss you already. Also, what are we going to do today?" He asserted as he hid his face in my neck in embarrassment.

Shit. Milo was right. I did not make any plans about what I was going to do with him today.

"We can go swimming in my pool," I said, giving an idea off the top of my head rather abruptly.