L Word 💔

Chapter 6:

Blake's POV:

Mundane Monday morning.

Hah, that was an example of alliteration right there. I reckoned to myself while goofily smiling like the nerd that I am.

I stood outside of the school campus building impatiently waiting for Milo to arrive. The wind was blowing quite severely currently, and I only had on a thin yellow t-shirt. The goosebumps were apparent on my arms, making them look like Nerds candies.

Milo's dumb ass was still not responding to my repeated text messages. Maybe he got grounded.

Me: Hey, are you still going to walk with me today? 7:00 A.M.

Me: Okay, well, I guess not then. I am leaving.
7:05 A.M.

Me: Milo. 7:47 A.M.

Me: Milooo. 7:48 A.M.

Me: MILO! 7:49 A.M.

Me: Milo, are you dead? 7:50 A.M.

Me: BB, where are you? 7:51 A.M.

Fuck. I accidentally called Milo BB. Should I leave it how it is? Yeah? Nah? I contemplated for a minute before replying.

Me: Shit, sorry, I put two B's by accident. 7:52 A.M.

Me: MILO? PLEASE, I NEED YOU. MY LONELY EMO ASS HAS NOBODY.
7:53 A.M.

Milo: Well, good morning to you too. 7: 57 A.M.

Finally. This bitch.

Me: WHERE ARE YOU? 7:57 A.M.

Milo: Home. :) But, I m grounded.
7:58 A.M.

Me: You are a fucking lightweight drunk. But are you okay? Do you need me to get anything for you? 7:59 A.M.

Milo: Not my fault that I can not keep my alcohol down. And I am okay. Hudson is coming over soon, so yeah. :) 7:59 A.M.

Me: Also, you know, I could skip school today and come over to your house.
;) 8:00 A.M.

Milo: Haha, very funny, do not be like Hudson. Now you have fun in jail today. *Blows virtual kiss.* 8:01 A.M.

Me: I hate you.
8:02 A.M.

I grinned from ear to ear as I was text messaging him. If somebody glanced over at me, they would immediately imply that I was a mad man in complete hysteria.

Milo: And I love you. Oop. :) 8:03 A.M.

I love you too, Milo. I yearned to say. But of course, I did not have any courage to do so, even though it was platonic love. Maybe.

*Time skip to the end of the school day.*

The agonizing dungeon day appeared to drag on for what seemed like an eternity. But, I made it through eventually.