Hudson River 🌊

// ⚠️ Trigger Warning- Mention of suicide.

Chapter 5:

Blake's POV:

The next day at school, in the last period.

"Hi, Blake. I am so sorry about yesterday." Milo sheepishly mumbled, sneaking up behind me at the lockers, almost making me drop my pencils.

I turned around to look at him.
My eyes immediately went to his defined collarbones.
With hickeys, in all shapes, sizes, and colors. It looked like a choker.

Boy, did he pick the wrong day to wear a V-neck t-shirt? I scoffed.

"Yeah, it is no problem, man." I shrugged it off nonchalantly, having no emotion whatsoever on my face while slamming my locker door shut, but deep down, it was a problem.

"So, do you want to go to the Reverie river now?" Milo inquired, still looking down while picking at the clear nail polish that varnished his well-manicured short fingernails.

"Of course, sure thing, we can take pictures for the album project there." I gave him a tiny smile. He grinned widely back at me.

"Oh, right, of course. Good idea. We will take the public bus to go there. I will pay for the tickets this time." Milo assured me, pointing to himself and sucking his teeth.

We walked out of the campus building concurrently while boisterously laughing about his tales.

"Yeah, so when I was roller skating, and then BOOM! I crashed into a tree, and I thought I broke my dick and asshole. Never will I ever try to do that again." Milo giggled, recalling an amusing story in his past.

Ten minutes into our walk, a stunning vehicle halted to an abrupt stop next to us. I looked to see who it was. The windows tinted black.

I thought it would be a kidnapper. But. It was not.
It was you guessed it, Hudson. Ugh. I wish it has been a murderer. Then it would have been more titillating.

"Are you guys going back home? I can give you two a drop." Hudson asked, rolling down the top in his grey Lexus convertible while revving the engine up.

An Ace of Base song emitted out loudly from his Bluetooth speaker and out into the air.

''Just walk out that door, see if I care, go on, and go now but don't turn around 'cause you're going to see my heart-breaking."

I do not favor Hudson, but he has incredible music taste.
Oh, who am I even kidding? Milo probably showed him that song.

"No, we are not going home. We are going to the Reverie river," Milo announced, walking up to the car window.

"But also Hudsy, how did you get out of school so early? Don't you end at two today?" Milo pressed him.

"Uh, I skipped class." Hudson guilty mumbled, putting his hand behind his neck.

"Hudsy, don't do that," Milo let out in a disappointed tone.

I can see that Milo truly cares for Hudson, The Wacko.

"Alright, I know, love. Also, I am going to come with you guys too, you two get inside," Hudson asserted, putting on his black Ray-Ban sun shades.

"Oh, but I thought that it could just be Blake and I." Milo stated hesitantly. Hudson looked taken aback at what Milo said.

"Why so you can cheat on me with uh this-this thing? Do not think I did not see how you two were on the sofa yesterday. All cuddled up." Hudson let out in disgust, pointing up and down at me.