60. Finding them.

Longest chapter😍

Sameer's POV

I was standing on my place tensed. Her words her gestures make me felt dread in my entire being.

"I need to go. But remember that I, Adiba Sameer Akbar, Only loves one man in this life and it's you. And I will love you after this life also"

"Now I can go in peace"

Her words echoed in my head. It felt like she was going somewhere. Somewhere, from where she wasn't sure if she was going to come back. Why I was feeling something bad was going to happen. Why suddenly Adiba wanted to go? When our daughter was kidnapped and she wan......No!

"No!" I screamed and ran outside. "Adiba!" I yelled but she was not there. I ran outside the gate and began searching for her.

I was beyond scared as the realisation hits me. Kidnappers must call Adiba or else there was no way she would leave from here just to meet her brother and the way she was saying bye to me... It proved everything. She was going to surrender herself. And I would be damn if I let anything happen to her. I love my daughter and my daughter came from her. Once Adiba asked whom I love the most in this world. And I had answered 'you' Trust me, my answer was still the same. I was already scared for Inaaya I won't let Adiba go away from me.

I could and I would save inaaya from all the harm. I would bring her home safe but I won't let Adiba put her life in danger. She was my strength. They both were. My lights in the darkness.

I ran on the road till my eyes caught Adiba. She was getting inside the Auto. The auto began passing but it halted when I stand in front of the way.

Walking toward her I pulled her outside.

"Sameer leave me!" She yelled but I dragged her.

"Kya kar rahe ho bhai? (What are you doing man?)" The auto driver comes for her rescue.

"Stay away. Biwi hai meri (she is my wife)" with that I began dragging her in the house as the driver shut his mouth.

"Sameer let go of me. I need to go. Sarmad is waiting for me!" She struggles to get free. I stopped and turn to her throwing daggers at her.

"Do you really take me this stupid that I wouldn't know where your heading to? Adiba you really challenge me" I Said before continued dragging her.

"What are talking about? Let me go?" She continued to play. I was getting inside the gate when I felt suddenly darkness in my sight. Halting on my place Shook my head before taking her to the inside.

"Sameer please let me go!" She cried out. Making me stopped in my place. I turn to her who's face turn pale. She was scared. Scared for our daughter. I should be gentle with her. I thought and step closer.

"Don't you trust me, Adi? Do you think I will let anything happen to our daughter? Just tell me who called you? Where he asked you to come and trust me I will bring inaaya home before the dawn" I said softly.

"I was goin...." She stopped looking around the house fear in her eyes.

"What? Tell me" I asked as softly as I can. I wanted to know. If I knew I will save my daughter sooner.

"I...I said I was going to sarmad. Now let me go" she began struggling again.

"Adiba don't be scared. I promise you nothing will happen to inaaya just tell me"

"No! Let go of me!" She screamed struggling hard. But that was enough. I will find out throw her phone but I won't let her go no matter what.

"Fine. Don't tell me" I again drag her to our room. My foot tripped a few time as I was suddenly feeling dizziness.