33. Why?

💔

Adiba's POV,

I wake up but didn't open my eye but A Surged of fear ran into me when as a habit I touche my belly and didn't found my baby bump. My eyes shot open in fear I sat up on the bed slowly and look around and saw my surrounding. I was in the hospital. I remember I birth a baby but I couldn't hear what I had given birth, A girl or a boy? Before I passed out.

I was in my thought when the door open. I turn my head toward the door and found sameer standing there with a baby in his hands and a bright smile on his face. His face shining like a moon. He slowly walks toward me and places a baby on my lap. I immediately secure the baby in my hand. My heart and breath almost stopped. Eyes filled with tears when I saw my newborn baby.

"Thank you so much for this, meri jaan (my love)" I heard him and felt his lips on my forehead. My eyes linger on the baby in my lap.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I asked in a low tone.

"It's our daughter" sameer exclaimed staring at the girl in my lap with moist eyes." She has my eyes but your lose and lips," he said smiling while pinching my lose a content smile came to my lips.

"How you know? I mean she's sleeping" I asked still staring at the baby's face.

"She wakes up about fifteen minutes ago but then again slept," he said pouting like he wasn't happy about the baby sleeping.

"Newborn sleeps more than they stay up," I said looking at sameer with a small smile. Sameer smile at me.

My little girl began stirring in my lap I look at her and saw her little eyes slowly opening. A gasp left my mouth when she stares at me with the same eyes as sameer. But this more beautiful and innocent. A tear escaped my eyes.

"Isn't she's cute?" sameer asked wiping the tears from my face. I nodded my head while staring at her with a smile on my face.

"What should we name her?" I asked and glance at sameer who smile.

"Inaaya.(Gift from God. Or blessing). Inaaya sameer Akbar" Sameer announced the baby's name. Sameer look at me and held my hands. "You give me the world's biggest happiness. You don't know what this little family of ours meant to me." He cupped my face. "I love you Adiba. I know I don't deserve all this but..." He stops and closed his eyes like something paining him.

Yes, you don't deserve all this.

All the memory of that night come into my mind. I look down at the little girl and now when the realisation hit me suddenly I felt suffocated. This was not what I wanted. I also wanted a happy family but after what sameer did I couldn't forgive him. It's true that all those months I loved him. Yes, I love him. I still do. But I know I couldn't forgive him.

"I will do everything for you. I will give you anything that you want" Sameer's voice drags me out of my thought. I look at his smiling face for a few moments.

"Anything?" I asked my eyes filled up.

"Anything meri jaan" he kissed my cheeks.

"I don't believe you"

"Accha... What should I do to make you believe me?" He asked with a smile.

"Take an Oath to your daughter," I said holding my breath. He frowns but then smiles and without thinking, he put his hand on inaaya's head..

"I took an oath to my child that I will give you whatever you ask" A tear of my accomplishment escape from my eyes.

In the end, I had earned his trust enough that he didn't think for a second before taking an oath to his child. I know he would never think what I was going to ask, could shatter him into pieces. I know he would never think I will break him to the extent where he could only feel pain after giving him the love he always desires for. I know sameer will never forgive me for that but I couldn't let him win. If he wins and if I forgive him and accept my rapist then all the girls who went through a crime like rape will never forgive me. I will never face my own self. In all those months I live with him as his wife. But now its time to show him what crime he did againts an innocent girl who trusted him.