26. Happiness with fear.

Adiba's POV

"I can't believe your chacha Chachi will do things like that. I always thought that maybe they are tough but still, they think you as their family's daughter but I was wrong. If they acknowledged you as their daughter they would've never done that" Subhan said in an angry tone. I kept my gaze straight. I was feeling nothing. After what my chacha Chachi did to me they dead for me. I don't have a family. I was alone and after the lesson life taught me, I want things like this for me. Alone.

"Adiba. You are not alone. Look. You're going to Mishal and everything will be okay soon and after a few months or year you can come here and we...."

"I'm not going to come back here ever again" I interrupted him harshly. "After I leave this country I want to forget everything. And everyone" I said but I know even if I forget everything and everyone I won't be able to forget sameer and his betrayal.

"Okay," he sighs.

"It's time Adiba" After some time Subhan announced getting up. I also got up but suddenly felt dizziness but before I land on the floor Subhan held my shoulder. And made me sit. I don't know what happen to me but the last few days I was feeling sick. Sometimes headache and even nausea.

"Adiba" I heard his concern voice. But I felt so weak. I put my head on his shoulder breathing heavily. While I felt him rubbing my back.

"Are you okay?" He removes hair strands of my face patting my cheeks he tries to get me conscious but I remained my eyes closed.

"Am I disturbing something?" A nerve-shattering voice spoke making my eyes shot open. I was scared to the dead to look up. My stomach churn and breath stop. Heartbeat started pounding in my chest and body trembling. I lifted my gaze in a pure panic state and found none other than Sameer and his dangerous-looking men behind him. He again found me.

Subhan left my cheeks and I moved away from him while he was about to stand up but I held his hand in fear. I know sameer will take me with him again. My heart accelerates seeing his soul-piercing gaze. He stares at me than at Subhan and than at our hands. His jaw clenched and eyes become red in rage. His burning gaze again found mine. Sameer stares at me as if demanding me to be away from Subhan and I don't know what made me obliged him but I found myself scooting away from Subhan leaving his hand.

"Excuse me?" Subhan stood up but sameer eyes didn't leave mine. Ignoring Subhan complete he walks toward me making me panic even more. I stood up.

"Had you Enjoyed your little outing, baby?" Sameer asked in his most dangerous voice. I know he was furious.

"Hey man" Subhan about came in front of us but sameer put his right hand on Subhan's chest and pushed him away from us. "What the hell!? Who are you?" Subhan yelled.

I saw hope, a few policemen walking toward the exit. As sameer was busy glaring at Subhan I took that opportunity and ran toward that policeman.

"Sir..sir..sir..." I called them they turn toward me. I stood in front of them and was about to say something when their gaze went behind me. And then a grip on my elbow as sameer started dragging me ordering someone"Salar deal with them"

"Sir help me! He is kidnapping me!" I screamed but by now I was out of the airport. "Sameer leave me!" I screamed struggling to get away from him.

"Stop it" I heard Subhan's voice and saw him running toward us. "Leave her!" Subhan stood in front of our way.

"MOVE" Sameer's warning voice came his eyes were blazing with fire. With so much struggle I pushed him and ran behind Subhan.

"Come here Adiba!" Sameer shouted.