47. Our Inaaya

Assalamualaikum

Another long chapter🤩

Enjoy❤

**************

Author's POV,

Adiba jumped out of the taxi giving driver whatever rupees came in her hand without bothering to check it.

She ran inside the house. Guard was about to stop her but he was frozen on his spot seeing Adiba after 5 years. He was the old guard Kurban whom Adiba many times had sent meals. He didn't stop her and let her in.

Adiba ran inside the house and was thankful to Lord that it was not locked. She stopped in the middle of the house as many memories of her and Sameer's began flashing in front of her eyes. Even though many things were changed but the feeling of home was still there.

Inaaya!

She came out of her trance as she remembered why she came here. She looks around thinking where to go? And then remember once sameer said.

He was looking at interior designs on his laptop for his 2 months baby girl Inaaya.

"Adi, look, finally I like something for our daughter" He exclaimed after an hour he finally like something for inaaya and went to his wife who was sitting on the bed while trying to make Inaaya sleep after breastfeeding her.

"Sameer its too early for this. She is too small we can't let her stay alone in another room" Adiba said in a hushed tone.

"What early? I'm not saying to do this right now, And I'm not planning to send her away from us. We will design her room next to us. Your previous room" he explained. He was too excited to do many things for his daughter that he couldn't wait. Adiba smile.

"Okay, if you will keep her close to our room then it's okay,"  She said and sameer began showing her Interior Design and they both selected with their choice of interior design for their daughter.

Adiba come out of her trance and ran toward her previous room praying that sameer hadn't changed his mind. and her prayer got answered as she entered the room and search for her daughter whom she found on the floor laying which shook her to the core.

"Inaaya!". Adiba screams and ran toward her nearly falling on the knees she took her unconscious daughter. "Inu...Inu.. Mera baccha, open your eyes" Adiba gasped and frozen for a second as she realised how much inaaya was burning in fever. Tears of panic started to fall from her eyes but she controls her emotion and look around and found a jug of water on the nearby table. She took that and dip and dupatta before dabbing her watery dupatta on her face hands and repeatedly on her foreheard "Inaaya.. Baby please look at me.. Inaaya" Adiba patted her cheeks desperately to wake her up. And pour some water on her head.

Inaaya stirred and mumble a low "daddy" Adiba stared at her daughter as her previous words rang in her mind.

"Daddy left me. He is marrying Amsha aunty. He will leave me"

Tears leaked out of inaaya's close eyes making Adiba's already paining heart to increase its pain tenfold.

"Sameer is marrying Amsha" she mumbles and a painful sob left her mouth.

No! Adiba focus on your daughter. She needs to go to the hospital. Adiba wipes her face and picks up inaaya in her arms before rushing out of the room.

She was furious at sameer that he left inaaya alone and decided to seek an answer from him for this carelessness of his, but right now she needs to get to the hospital as soon as possible. Their old guards saw her and stood in front of her.