59. Kidnapping (part 2nd)

Assalamualaikum.

Hey people,

Happy New Year to you all and your family. May Allah bring lots of happiness and health for all of us in this year and erase all the pain and sufferings of all of us💝

***********

Author's POV,

Adiba was waiting for sameer in the house. When she came she found no one there. Her heart was in fear. Fear of losing her daughter. Fear of Inaaya being torture. She knew this has to be kidnapping or else sameer would've found her by now. And kidnapping means her daughter was in danger. Many negative things were running inside her head. After waiting almost 3 hours pacing and calling sameer, he steps inside the home.

"Sameer" as Adiba saw him she ran toward him. Sameer wasn't surprised to find her here but not pondering much thoughts he walks inside. "Sameer where is Inaaya? Tell me where is my daughter?" Adiba asked holding his arms. He looks at her. Her face was still red due to his assault. A pang of guilt raises in him. This time he crosses the limit rising his hand on her but still, she was here for their daughter.

He wanted to comfort her and say sorry to her but it was not the time for him to mend their relationship. He needed to find his daughter first. After that, he would apologize for all his wrongdoing.

But only if he knew he won't get the chance to apologise to her. There are very fewer chances. Very fewer.

"I don't know. But its confirm that inaaya is kidnapped by one of my enemies" Sameer mumble in dejected

"Ya Allah! Meri Bacchi!" Adiba falls on the floor clutching her heart. Tears began falling. She had the feeling but after sameer confirming her doubts, she felt like dying. "Inaaya! Mera baccha! Sameer mera dil beitha jara hai (my heart is sinking) I can feel she is not safe. She is calling for us! Meri bacchi! Ya Allah rahem kar!" Adiba began shaking. Her breath becomes difficult. She couldn't breathe. Tears were falling continuously. Her heart was restless. Her heart saying that her five years old innocent daughter's life was in danger. she was calling for her mama and daddy. But they were not there. They were not with their daughter. She was all alone. Many negative thoughts making her heart twisting painfully.

Sameer was shocked seeing her condition. He ran to her and sat beside her.

"Adi" he pulled her in his arms. "Shh... Nothing will happen... Relax" he rubs her back soothingly, hugging her tightly but She pushes him and held his collar.

"It's all your fault!! It's all your fault!! She is with you and you couldn't take care of her!! Your enemy could..... No!! Ya Allah!!! I want my daughter Sameer!!! find her! I want my daughter unharmed! Did you hear me? I want my daughter unharmed!" she screamed causing tear rolled down Sameer's eyes. He was also scared to death for his daughter but he had no idea where she was?

"I don't know where she is. But I promise you. I won't let anything happen to Inaaya. I will find her. I will bring her home. I promise you" he again pulled her closed to his heart comforting her. Sameer had never seen Adiba in this type of condition. It seems she was close to having a panic attack.

"You promise? You promise?" She asked in a ragged breath.

"Yes, I promise you" that was the last thing Adiba heard before falling into darkness.

Sameer becomes worried seeing her fainted. He carried her to the room and call the doctor. )

*****

"She fainted because of the stress she was taking. Her BP is too high.  Take care of her and keep her away from all the stress" doctor said handing a few medicines to sameer before taking his leave.