14. Growing feelings

Adiba's POV

I was waiting for Sameer to come home it's already late and he didn't come home yet. Raining looks beautiful today and I felt like enjoying it. Everyone was asleep and I was here standing in our open balcony enjoying this rain. I lifted my head with close eyes enjoying this beautiful feeling.

Nowadays it feels like my life is changing. And these new changes make me happy, With Sameer. A small smile made its way to my lips thinking about him. I know it's all wrong but I couldn't help my growing feelings for that man. He was such a nice man. He makes everything easy in my life. He makes me feel happy and completed. In this role of his fake wife sometimes I forget that this was only an act I'm not his wife but still we were loving this time with each other like watching movies, taking meals together, waiting for him.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt two hands on my hips making my eyes shot open. But before I could take a step away those arms wrapped around me and face nuzzling in my neck inhaling my scent making me go on shock state. By now I know who he was but what he was doing?

"Sa..sameer" I gasp when I felt his nose rubbing my expose neck causing goosebumps raising all over my body.

"What are you doing Adi?" He whispers in my neck and I felt butterfly started dancing in my stomach.

"I..i didn't do any...anything" I stuttered shivering on his touch.

"You make me lose my sense and make me crazy and you are saying you didn't do anything" he mumbled and then I felt his lips on my neck which caused me to shudder to the core. My eyes widen but only for second before my eyes close their own and my mind went blank. I lost my senses. He started kissing my sensitive part making me weak on my knees. I hold his hand tightly. Involuntary my head tilted a little without my knowing. An unknown sound escapes my mouth as he bites my neck. And the next second he turns me around and before I could open my eyes or proceed what he was going to do I felt his lips on mine. My eyes shot open only to find his close eyes and lost self. He tightens his grips on me and pulled me as close as he could and hold my one side face to depend on his kiss. While other arms still wrapped around my waist. My gasp escape in his mouth and with that he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. My hands were on his shoulder but I couldn't push him.

My mind becomes blank. This new sensation makes me lost my sense. I don't know what was happening. But to my terrified, I'm liking this, His touches, his kisses, his closeness. I'm liking all this.

It's wrong Adiba! It's haram (forbidden)! What are you doing!?

My sensible side started screaming and in the next second, I pushed him. Breathing heavily I look at him in disbelief. He was breathing heavily too. He looks lost staring at me. Involuntary he took step toward me but I held my hand in front of him.

"No" I whisper. My face flushed tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Adi..." He again took step toward me.

"Please Sameer stays away" I didn't give him chance to say anything. His face showing hurt. And I couldn't take this anymore, I ran inside the room and to the bathroom. I closed the door and slide down.

Why I let him do that? Why I couldn't stop that? He kissed me! He kissed me! And I let him!

More tears escape my eyes as I remember my weakness. Yes! he becomes my weakness. He makes me weak. I was never like this. For me, my religion comes first. But with him I forgot everything.

"Adi" Sameer's worried voice drag me out of my thoughts. "Adi please open the door" his pleading. I put my hand on my mouth to hold my sob.

"Adi, Adi I'm sorry. I didn't know how I lost it. I just..i..im sorry" his voice sounded defeated. I know Sameer wasn't a bad guy. He never took advantage of me. It almost 3 months I was staying with him and I know how good a man he was. It's just that sometimes we forget everything but this time we crossed our limits. I was not going to blame Sameer for what had happened tonight. Cause I know If I would've stopped him then he wouldn't have crossed his limits.