6. This girl

Assalamualaikum

How are you guys?
I hope you guys are doing well.

Like I said, here is the early update.

Enjoy 😅

********

Adiba's POV.

It's been a week since I'm here in this stranger's house. He didn't show up that much only 5 times in all week to make sure I was fine. Madiya came to check up on me every now and then and help me with my stuffs. She is really a good women. And 3 days ago I met with an old women. Madiya introduce her to me saying she is amma who work for this family about an 30 years now. And she is also Sameer and his brother's nanny. I liked her. Amma said now days she wasn't feeling well so she couldn't come out more more often.

Sameer send me some books as he asked me what I like and I told him I like to read. So he sent me few amazing books. Ofcourse without asking me if I want it or not.

But still I'm feeling bore and suffocated here in this room. I wanted to go out I wanted to see how's this house I'm just curious to know about this place. but I can't seeing my fracture leg.

Right now I'm seated here on the window side seat. From here the garden view look so beautiful. I just wanted to go there but my broken leg can't let me.

I was tired sitting here almost 3 hours without moving a muscles. I have to go to the bed by myself. I can do this. I thought and slowly put my right leg on the floor and then with the help of my hand I put my left leg on the floor. Gripping that seat -where I was sitting till now- I try to stood up. Finally I stood up and.....

"Allahuakbar! (oh god)!" A screamed left my mouth as I tried to take a step and fall on the ground.

"Aah!" I cried out. my tears started falling as my leg started paining now.

Suddenly door open and I lift my head and saw Sameer entering with concern face.

"What happened?!How did you fall down?" He came to me and sat beside me on his knees. I looked at him with my trembling lips.

He hold me by my arms and make me stand up. As I again stood up pain shot through my fracture leg. I gripped his arms tightly. Closing my eyes shut. Biting my lips to hold back my cry. I was waiting for him to move but he didn't move an inch. Opening my eyes I saw him staring at me. I ask him what through my eyes. He just shook his head and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. I felt tingle all over me. It felt strange but strangely it not in a bad way.

"Don't put your weight on your left leg.. hold my hand" he instructed sticking his other hand out for me. I hesitate at first but then without any other choice I hold his hand.

He slowly took a small steps toward bed and made me sit on the edge of the bed.

"Why you did this stunt?" He asked coldly crossing his arms glaring at me.

"I... I was... tried to wa.... walked toward bed.. but.." I trailed off looking down. I'm afraid to look at his cold eyes.

"God! You could have wait for madiya to come!" He said in Stern tone.

"I..I don't want to disturb her.. though... I was getting bored and tired sitting on the same place all the day" I replied and lift my head to look at him. He looked at me and sighed massaging his temple he muttered.

"I should've think about this before!" With that he walked out of the room.

Why he is like this? First he sudden appears to help me then he suddenly disappeared without saying a word.