37. My Peace

Assalamualaikum

Hey people 🙋‍♀️

Before starting reading I want to say please have patience guys. This story has a happy ending. I didn't want to reveal that but many of you can't bear reading this cause of your sensitive heart so I thought to give you some peace. So be relax and enjoy🤗❤

***********

Adiba's POV,

We went out for our family outing today. After spending half of the day we went to eat something in ice cream parlour. We were having our time happily as I was busy talking with sarmad when suddenly Rubi started crying and throw her ice cream on shafi. I scolded her but she said that Shafi took two full spoon ice cream from her bowl. But before I could say something sarmad took him to the washroom while I took Rubi to the counter for another ice cream.

"I said give it to me! My daddy will pay or else you will have to answer to my daddy, for making me wait" I saw a little girl standing in front of the counter while ordering that poor counter with her glared. I was amused seeing That little girl having this much confidence and demanding tone.

"Baby go and bring your daddy. Then I will give you what you will ask"

"First of all, don't call me baby, I'm not a baby. Yes, I'm baby but only for my daddy. And secondly, my daddy went to the washroom and he will pay you when He will come back. Now give me my ice cream" she said with so much arrogance.

"Maa. Ice cream" Rubi pull me making me look down at her. I nodded and took her to the counter.

"One chocolate ice cream" I ordered. he nodded and went to bring. I look down at that little girl who was glaring at that counter boy. He came back and handed Rubi her ice cream. She fists her small hands while her eyes filled with angry tears. I immediately sat down in front of her seeing her tears.

"Hey, no need for those tears," I said and was about to touch her cheeks but she moves back jerking my hands away.

"Don't touch me" she glared at me with the same eyes which still had the power to makes my blood turn cold.

"Hey, don't yell at my maa" Rubi came forward. That girl turns her cold stare to Rubi.

"Then tell your maa to don't touch me"

"Okay fine. You don't like being touch?" I came out of my trance and asked softly. Which she replied shaking her head.

"Okay. I won't touch you. But sweetheart I was just wanted to tell you don't cry"

"I wasn't crying" she denied rudely looking away.

"Okay you were not crying but can I ask you why your so angry?" I asked softly.

"That bad guy refused to give me ice cream. I don't like when anyone said no to me. My daddy never said no to me. If my daddy comes to know that this guy hurt me, my daddy will beat him" my hand went to my temple as I was shocked to see and hear from this girl. I heard that counter boy mumble "spoil little brat"

"Okay, where is your daddy?" I asked feeling little restless seeing this girl.

"He went to the washroom" saying this she again turns to that counter boy "will you give my ice cream or not?" She asked in a frustrated tone.

"Give her what she wants... I will pay" I said and that boy went to bring her ice cream. He came back and held it in front of her but she didn't take it and look at me.

"Why you will pay for my ice cream?"  She asked in a suspicious tone.

"Cause your daddy isn't here to pay... Don't think so much, you can take it as for our first meeting" I said softly taking ice cream from him and bring it to her. She stares at me. "Come on take it... Or else I will have it, cause this is my favourite too" I tried to make her worry away with a soft smile.